free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Updates on BustArtist's grOw series.
View Single Post
Unread 04-05-2019   #251
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

BustArtist's NEW "grOw/cinema", Episode XI -- NOW AVAILABLE! Apr 5, 2019

grOw/cinema : "The Ever-Expanding Universe"
Episode XI: “Planetoid Collisions”

Synopsis:
Professor Emi Hiroto had looked on while Carl, Professor Anzo, and Vera had their fun. Having sat on the sidelines, she is now desperate for help in alleviating the growing bloatedness of her breasts and her raging libido.

Categories:
  • Breast Expansion – big, huge, Huge!
  • miniGTS (12 feet+ / 3.7m)
  • Giantess (12-100ft/ 3.7-30m)
  • Giantess growth
  • Building destruction
  • Penis expansion (huge, Huge!, Wow)
  • MILF
  • Lactation
  • Giant clitoris
  • Cum-induced growths
  • Tight and tearing clothing/bras
  • Personality alteration, Reality alteration
  • Strong sexual situations (mF, FF, mFF)

grOw/cinema, Episode XI features:
  • 69 full-color frames along with a cover poster.
  • Part 10 of an on-going series.

Special Full Series Pricing!
  • Haven't bought grOw/cinema yet? See what the excitement is about!
  • Get all 11 issues (887 full-screen frames) for $20.00 off the normal, full, separate-issue price with coupon code cin1120 ! (Coupon expires April 14, 2019.)(Coupon is good for an extra $10 off the normal sale price of $10.50 off normal price if purchased issues separately.)

What people are saying about grOw/cinema:

As seen on bustartist.blogspot.com:

"Bought it, read it, loved it! I didn’t think issue 8 could be outdone but boy, was I wrong! … Each transformation type, each fetish is amazing and just makes me crave more and more!"

“Just… wow! This issue is… AMAZING! Love the introduction of some new girls! Very hot girls too. Your work always impresses me and it always gets better and better! I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!”

“Damn BA, I think I've said it before, but you produce the best paid content in the community!”

"Loved the new issue, can't wait to see what's next as usual. Will have to read it at different zoom to enjoy the details. Great story as usual, glad to see different directions."

“Thank you, it is totally worth the money.”

"Hey guys. Its way worth the low price... Artists that create niche comics like this are few and far between and we need to support them. Help them by paying..."

As seen on my DeviantArt account:

"Great Work BA! Your artwork with this format keeps getting better... You truly are the best in this type of entertainment and I can’t wait to see the next issue."

"Holy calmoly this was a HOT one."

"Every episode is both simultaneously great and superb at building my hype for the next part. Always seems to promise bigger shenanigans."

"Just read it the comic was amazing I really hope the series never ends. The possibilities are endless."

"WOW! This is... by far my most favorite piece from you. This cinema style comic/story idea you had couldn't have gone better. I absolutely love it. Having one quality image per page really allows the readers to absorb what you've illustrated at once. Furthermore, the story concept about this guy's desires coming to life is an excellent new story arc. Who hasn't dreamed of stuff like this happening?"

"Loving it all man! The the widescreen panels, expanding on the ideals of old tales like Wishful Thinking (the first of yours I saw) and the softer, textured look is amazing! Cherry on top that you can bust them out faster! Looking forward to the next issue!"

AVAILABLE NOW AT www.bustartist.com !

And check out the updated News & FAQ page for the latest SALES items!

More information about grOw/cinema: go to BustArtist.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gcin-1-11-poster.jpg (288.6 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg growcinema-frame-sample-11-1.jpg (373.5 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg growcinema-frame-sample-11-2.jpg (388.9 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-11-1.jpg (79.4 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-11-2.jpg (108.3 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-11-3.jpg (71.4 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-11-4.jpg (96.6 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-11-5.jpg (91.9 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-11-6.jpg (122.6 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-11-7.jpg (116.9 KB, 99 views)
BustArtist is offline   Reply With Quote