View Single Post
Unread 12-18-2019   #249
mike12
Frequent Poster

Thumbs up Re: Milf Milk (Part 7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimbostoryclub View Post

PLOT SUMMARY

After Janet’s huge victory in Chapter Six, she’s now the face (and body) of Milf Milk. She and Tim have an all-expenses paid trip to the Paradise Resort, an exclusive Milf-Milk resort where Milfs can fulfill their wildest desires and really see just how far they can push themselves! And let me tell you, they’re in for a BIG surprise.
But so much goes into a vacation, shopping, trying on sexy bikinis, and packing. Wait, trying on sexy bikinis? This milf is certainly breaking out of her shell now. But the fun is just beginning. When they arrive it quickly sets in that Janet isn’t the biggest milf around here, and well she can’t have that! Little did Janet know, just how big her desires could grow. Tim finds his every whim catered to by the assuring hands of two amazonian milfs. A guy could get used to this. You better hang though, cause this is gonna be a wild ride!

OFFICIAL PUBLISHER'S REVIEW

Milf Milk hits off its seventh chapter with a bang. The new resort gives fresh competition and opportunities for Janet to show off her sexy curves and expand into her new role as a brand ambassador. This chapter includes sexy massages, tight clothes breaking free, tons of breast expansion, mini-giantess growth, and lots of fooling around for both Janet and Tim as they explore their new home. Definitely a hot and heavy romp that opens up an exciting new storyline for this amazing series. Be sure to check out the previous chapters (or do yourself a favor and get the whole series in one go!) for tons of hot milf action.

FREE preview of the comic here [no registration required]
Wonderful work, I love this series, the Mom looks great but her butt is small compared to her lovely body, the humiliation scenes by Mom to her son are so good, I wish to see more interaction between them
mike12 is offline   Reply With Quote