free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New Smash Bros!
Thread: New Smash Bros!
View Single Post
Unread 12-18-2015   #247
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: New Smash Bros!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Spoon View Post
The Street Fighter level had two original tracks and a new remix, and a new remix of the victory theme, and they bothered to dub Ryu's voice for the non-Japanese releases of the game.

They didn't want to use more Final Fantasy music? Fine. Use music from other Nintendo RPGs that would fit to add variety. Having only two tracks for pricey DLC is a rip-off. I could buy the original Final Fantasy VII game on PSN for the same price as the DLC for Cloud.
Pretty sure the original FF7 still costs more than that DLC did. Yeah, $9.99 on PSN for the original, and $6.99 on eShop for Cloud+Midgar stage. Myth busted. As for Ryu's stuff, so what? Capcom isn't making an epic RPG remake that fans have been begging decades for, they can spare a guy to remix their tracks and add English voice. Again, that's assuming the parent company for the character handles it and not Nintendo guy's doing it in-house. I don't know why I bothered, nothing anyone says is going to satisfy you and call off the whambulance.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote