free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New Smash Bros!
Thread: New Smash Bros!
View Single Post
Unread 12-18-2015   #250
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: New Smash Bros!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Spoon View Post
Three dollars more than the pricey DLC. Ooh. A 50+ hour RPG would still get your more mileage than the forgettable DLC.

I had to eliminate a word for the cringeworthiness of it from the quoted post. (Also, the Final Fantasy VII remake announcement was over four months before Cloud was announced for Smash.)

"So what"? It showed that Capcom cared about Ryu and how he was put in the game. His level looks great, his model looked great, they bothered to dub him, the series logo looks cool in-game...it was an overall good job.

I remember when I wanted a remake of Final Fantasy VII...15 years ago when the PS2 first came out.

They should've just put Cloud in with the other characters in February. It's obvious his DLC was rushed out the door for Christmas.
The remake was announced months ago, yes. But the new trailer came out about the same time, along with the PS4 port of FFVII, all of it, promotional, hype building bullshit. That should not be hard to process. You were mistaken about the price, all I did was point it out. You can whine about Cloud's stage not being as (subjectively) nice as Ryu's, but it doesn't matter. This is what we got, now deal.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote