The Process Forum - View Single Post - Dedicated Butt/Hip expansion thread
View Single Post
Unread 03-04-2015   #582
good_games_
Lurker

Re: Dedicated Butt/Hip expansion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadmanofshadows View Post
oh and one last push cause i have some links to share.

I know at least some of this has been posted before but here is the whole thing. anyone know Japanese that can translate the first few pages with the butt focused expansion?
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/590272/c599248b41/
I'll start from the butt expansion page (5 from the link):

Page 1: Butt Expansion + Face Sitting + alpha (just a description of the next pictures I guess)

Page 2: *Jiggle jiggle jiggle jiggle!*

"Kya!"

The next target is Yukiho, a very serious classmate of mine.

Yukiho has a pretty normal body type, but I know that she's been worried about the size of her butt, so I thought about making it even bigger.

When I did, a plumping sound accompanied the flesh getting added to her rear. It had already exceeded an appropriate size for a girl of her age, and her underwear was starting to groan under the strain.
"Hey, this is all YOUR doing!" she said. "Please, return me to normal! It's so embarrassing and I can't even walk straight!"

"If that's the case, I'll fix you but only if you follow my request."

"Alright, but that's a promise!"

Page 3: (One hour later...)

Page 4: "Is...is this still not good enough? I'm getting so tired from shaking my ass so much..."

"...*huff*....*huff*...N-no, not...*huff* yet! I'm still not done enjoying how your giant butt feels!"

"What are you talking about?! You know that my ass is on a completely different level now from before!"

"Don't worry, I'll fix it once I'm done!"
But I didn't didn't say I would return it to its normal size though, lol!
good_games_ is offline   Reply With Quote