free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - How Did You Get Into SW
View Single Post
Unread 05-02-2017   #5
insomniac
SW Archivist

Re: How Did You Get Into SW

I was one of the lucky ones to have AOL and such back in Pre-2000 era. I couldn't tell you off hand *what* I had originally seen or what have you to get me into SW, but I'd imagine given what I was watching/seeing at the time it was most likely Magic School Bus or Looney Toons, that sort of thing. I don't recall watching Disney's Alice animated movie until long after I was really into SW.
However, what I DO remember from back then was The Reducer's original site very plain and simple. Kylia was just appearing at that time. The Process forum was just another board on whatever domain most of the fetish boards were on (I swear it was adultforums but the actual domain escapes me now) and only eventually did we get the SW Portal for a nice big list of links, that was mildly updated at the time.
I feel like I've seen a good chunk of the SW community come and go, and for a good part of the "beginning" (back when the idea of a custom SW video was a pie in the sky idea and basic HTML held everything together) I was underage and mostly just too damn shy and afraid to comment on anything, so I sat back and absorbed.
So in a lot of ways I'd put my SW fetish as being almost in a loop. While I don't honestly remember the very first idea that sprung into my head, the biggest was just searching for "shrinking women" on yahoo.com, which led me to all of you.
So, you all are really to blame for all of this.
insomniac is offline   Reply With Quote