The Process Forum - View Single Post - AR AP Poll
Thread: AR AP Poll
View Single Post
Unread 08-10-2020   #4
chronoeclipse
Leecher

Re: AR AP Poll

SAC: 5
AP: 3 (Infant to adult is fun for the humor of it but kid to adult is not my jam)
OB: 10 (Old age AP all the way!)
AR: 8 (Elderly to college-age or teen is a sorely underrated genre)
YB: 1
RA: 5 (Can certainly be fun from time to time)
SS: 6 (These are fantasy stories afterall)
TMT: 6 (really only exclusively when the story is an 18 going on 80 kind of deal. But mental age-change where a subject suddenly acts like a baby or an old lady despite physically being a sexy young adult is always a blast.)
CA: 7 (I really like it when they keep their true mental age and have to deal with their body being much older or much younger than it should be)
ASS: 2
ASM: 4
ASF: 7
ASI: 8

T: 2 (This to me implys the person is in control of the change and use it as a sort of 'disguise', which is less interesting to me)
WM: 7 (I do enjoy the subject to end up in inappropriate clothes for their age: i.e. - Grown woman in nothing but a diaper; elderly woman in a crop top and mini-skirt; teen girl wearing an old lady's house coat and gripping a walker etc.)

This is a good poll - but I would argue that young to middle-age AP and young to old age AP should be seperated because they have two different fan bases. Also the poll doesn't give an option to mark whether you're a fan of FEMALE age-change (like I am) or MALE age change, or a little of both.
chronoeclipse is offline   Reply With Quote