Thread: AR AP Poll
View Single Post
Unread 08-15-2020   #7
ailovestogrow
Erotic Author

Re: AR AP Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoeclipse View Post
This is a good poll - but I would argue that young to middle-age AP and young to old age AP should be seperated because they have two different fan bases. Also the poll doesn't give an option to mark whether you're a fan of FEMALE age-change (like I am) or MALE age change, or a little of both.
As I said, this isn’t really my kink so most of the nuance is probably lost to me. Also, while I understand there are those interested in MALE age change, this forum deals primarily with the female side of things and so I kept most of my questions geared in that direction. Nevertheless, I freely encourage anyone else to add their own category and then rate it themselves. I always thought of these polls as becoming more and more organic as people put in their own thoughts and preferences.

When I was a teenager, I was more into AR and especially AP. As I got older, though, the reality of changing appearance while keeping the mind a certain age hit me with the horror of what that actually meant. I am very happy that many of you share my ideals and have expressed your parameters to keep things within the bounds of propriety.

Happy to see so much activity here, even if this was only done to give all the boards some love. Hugs and kisses to you all!!
ailovestogrow is offline   Reply With Quote