Thread: Rolling AMA
View Single Post
Unread 09-26-2021   #50
Blake Isaac Gordon
Frequent Poster

Re: Rolling AMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSecretUserName View Post
Well, what do you want to know then? I'll answer ya.
(Okay, riddle me this: )

I am confident in myself and what have you, but in fetish I like the concept of being taken down a peg. Usually through inflation or transformation (doll ones really rock me)…SuperSecretUserName

Well, there ya go! On the same page then, sorta! ha It rocks to be dommed and controlled, whatever the size. Ohzone

I've been trying to wrap my head around these two statements. I think it all boils down to trust; more on that in a bit.
But
If I grasp these two concepts, it's all about subject to another individual's 'whim.' The, 'taken down a peg', has me wondering:
• Is it a form of punishment for doing something not right?
• Is it a loss of power and responsibility and thus a loss of stress as well?
• Is it about being in control and then losing it? Then you can be free to go with someone else's flow?

If it is all about the surrendering of control and the release of pressure to get everything right… then… This gives me a ton to ponder if I ever write another BE story again. Subs really have a good deal. They just get to focus on their own pleasure; there's no need to ensure other events, actions, and or anticipations are being met.

One scenario I have in mind:

A guy has a sex dungeon with a magical artifact. He explains to the woman he is with that whoever wears the crown becomes queen. The queen's roles are being rubbed down with body oil and getting pounded. Being a BE Story, the crown has a side-power of granting the wearer near WOW-sized boobs. The woman as queen is immobile. All she can do is scratch her butt. Yet her one form of control is when she takes the crown off. When the crown is removed, she returns back to normal.

Now to explain the trust. The woman is at the guy's mercy. Yet, the moment she is uncomfortable with the scenario, the crown comes off, and it's over. Trust might be the key theme in this story. Both individuals understand the limitations and requirements of the story. One gives up their autonomy for the other's whims. Yet if the other's urges are toxic, the game ends immediately. (Even though one has all the power, the other has access to the end switch. Thus it's the Sub that determines everything.) The moral of the story, even though one character has all the control, it's their responsibility to maintain the dynamic requirements of the relationship. At the same time, the Sub can yell 'CUT' at any time.

Makes me wonder how long would the average lady character make it on a three-day weekend sexual bender?

Final thought: I've always enjoyed writing BE fiction where the protagonist has motivation to actually want the BE and not to be just a pair of parentheses.

Would a SUB/DOM element help with the foundation of this theme? Suppose a character loses control of her very own body (BE). Would the sexual tension increase exponentially if said character became the utmost focus of another character's desire?

Personally, I feel this wouldn't be a good story if the male protagonist was a pure creep and only took delight in exploiting the female protagonist. But maybe some enjoy reading this kinda thing...

https://blakegordon.deviantart.com/a...TWBE-684396622
Blake Isaac Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote