free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Shrink Fan Content Disappointment
View Single Post
Unread 11-18-2021   #3
DemonGCristal
Leecher

Re: Shrink Fan Content Disappointment

Magical Mischief: I haven't see it yet, but crossovers aren't always good.

Trek Through the Microverse: I haven't watch it neither when I have heard that it wasn't so good.

Upcoming Descent: Seems promising, but I ain't gonna say anything until the next part is out.

Tinier Treatment: This one was awesome no less.

Undertoe and Lofty Leather: Like I said before crossovers aren't so good and this one is not exception, I would give it a 5/10.

The Little Things In Life: I haven't watch it but by the premise I would say that is ok.

Observe and Reduce: It wasn't bad either but it feels like if is something is missing.

The upcoming ones seems good, but we have to wait for a better opinion.

Shrinkfan content is decent and there are times when is great, not the best but it has better ideas than other sites that give shrinking fetish material, like dreamtales for example, when it comes with shrinking fetish, Shrinkfan kicks dreamtales ass and yeah I heard about the problem that dreamtales has with their R-18 content, but Shrinkfan doesn't tease their audience more often like dreamtales do.

In conclusion of my opinion, Shrinkfan is the best site at the moment that do shrinking woman comics(it even has good R-18 content) and has good artists too, the only problem that I found is that some of the comics are abandoned, like Witches Gone Wild, Small fortune and Laundry day(I had read the story of this last one and is good), I don't know how it works the things in Interwebcomics, if one can contribute for a comic to come out or not, but I guess we only have to wait and see what it comes in the future.
DemonGCristal is offline   Reply With Quote