free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Shrink Fan Content Disappointment
View Single Post
Unread 11-18-2021   #6
Doll-Elf
Writer of the Fetishes

Re: Shrink Fan Content Disappointment

Honestly, beyond Magical Mischief (which didn't feel like a shrink comic but was a middle of the month crossover release so I don't hold it as a negative), the last "lesbian" tagged comic was The Invisible Girl 2 from 2019 and from the list if you search for lesbian, only true desire and survival of the smallest are what I consider lesbian centered comics with Laundry day being a kiss at the end and a "To be continued" from 2018.

It would be nice to get a lesbian centered comic where the one being shrunk isn't in some mortal peril/at the mercy of some cruel dominatrix.

Like.. A "slice of life" casual shrink story of a cute lesbian couple would be to die for.

I'm so very tired of SW stories where the one shrinking is "fearing for their life" over some thing that would make them think they are in danger.

It's always "Oh no, I'm shrinking forever." Or "I'm at the mercy of a cruel master!" Or the ever popular "I'm going to be eaten, stepped on, crushed and have to run for my life!"

It's all too hectic or (And I know, this is a rant, no hate towards men) centered around pleasing men or something around a cock.

Bleh.
Doll-Elf is offline   Reply With Quote