free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - TG Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 01-19-2010   #635
mr_x11
Leecher

Re: TG Request Thread

I am looking for a few TG stories, most are pretty old so I will try to descrbe what I can remember.

1. I thought it was called Chris to Christine. It involves a boy trying on a red leotard and transforming into a girl.

2. Don't recall much about this one other than the man was/finished transforming in a bathroom stall in the mall (I think). It described his pants becoming tight and parting his new lips. I know, mot much to go on but maybe someone remembers it.

3. I thouht it was called "I got the DD's" or "I Got the Double D's". A woman turns her husband into a woman because she thinks/knows he was cheating on her...I distintly remember a description of his pants legs fusing together and moving up his legs, becoming a skirt. I also remember a description of his underwear becoming a pair of panties and creating a v-shaped pantyline.

4. Final one was about a group of witches in a sorority house who are playing a game (Spin the bottle?) with their new pledges. One of the girls is age regressed, another is made hairy, a third gains weight, and a fourth is turned into a man briefly. I read it on a Yahoo group years ago.

5. I also attached a picture I found in my old TG collection and was wondering if anyone knew what story it was from or if there is more (May not even be TG, but that is where I found it)

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg passion.jpg (240.5 KB, 742 views)
mr_x11 is offline   Reply With Quote