free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!
View Single Post
Unread 11-29-2023   #169
DestructionDamsels
"Growing" Content Produce

Re: The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
So I ended up getting it anyway. Played parts of it just to make sure the video was working. Thought they would be separate downloads but it is one long video.

Watched all the outtakes and some are rather funny to me. She does seem fun to be around. Did see the part of the Growing Climax when she looks down to see her boobs. That is a great part. As for the sneak preview, I have my thoughts on it but I would rather not say here.

I'll watch it in segments later. Though on a cursory viewing they look good.

Did have a thought of Canary. Just imagine her growing or shrinking as an 80's themed aerobics instructor. Not sure what would be better, a leotard or the crop top/sport bra and panties over tights look.
Yeah, the only way I can do deep discount uploads like that is one large file, and sadly, AFAIK, C4S doesn't have an option for a zip or zip-like upload with multiple files. As for the sneak preview, yeah, her OF isn't going to be a size fetish area per se, but I know many have been clamoring for her to do more work than just the size fetish stuff... I keep getting people asking me if she has any social media, and she's finally getting them off the ground, lol.
DestructionDamsels is offline   Reply With Quote