free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Senshi Dolls #2 (Cover Reveal, Info, & Release Date)
View Single Post
Unread 10-15-2016   #15
Doll-Elf
Writer of the Fetishes

Re: The Senshi Dolls #2 (Cover Reveal, Info, & Release Date)

I have to say, I want to know the history behind the two. Not a fan of daipers either, and it sounds like LK got something he didn't ask for. Perhaps a commission?
On another note, your art style is interesting, but the characters to me are not. Call me crazy, but super anime themed comics were never a fancy of mine. Especially things like Sailor Moon, bleach, Naruto, and other super mainstream animes. I think the 'Transmute: Gnome' comic, while not by you, was my favorite. Original characters and a place that isn't as generic as 'mall', 'bar', 'house/apartment/bedroom', 'school'. While it was mostly just in a lab/house, it also featured an interactive road where people 'commented' on what was happening. You seem to be super into Sailormoon, more than anyone else I know, makes me think you have dozens, if not more of these stashed somewhere, most unfinished or just in typing. (Probably also unfinished)

Last edited by Doll-Elf; 10-15-2016 at 11:50 PM. Reason: ' and another '
Doll-Elf is offline   Reply With Quote