free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Bloomin Faeries gone?
View Single Post
Unread 10-27-2017   #11
Case Scenario
Frequent Poster

Re: Bloomin Faeries gone?

Well... that's a shame. It's truly rare to find something of that quality which caters to our particular tastes. And its loss is all the worse because the author couldn't take the time to give it an ending.

That's the part that really twists the knife. I don't know what circumstances forced Jaycee to shut it all down, and I've got to give him the benefit of the doubt that he had good reasons for doing it. But I do feel like the audience deserved something more than simply a suddenly shut door. A comic like that creates investment, it's more than just visual stimulation.

Couldn't there have been a note left to all the loyal readers? A coda? One last page, maybe? Or was it a real crisis at hand which forced them to wipe it all away as quickly as possible? If it weren't for this thread right here I wouldn't have any idea what had happened!

But maybe he did what he had to. I can't say. So I wish all the best to Jaycee, like I'm sure we all do. We're all grateful for what he gave us. I hope things work out, and that he finds another project which will bring him satisfaction and stability.

Still, if that's the way it is, and it's never coming back... but he's willing to let someone else continue it? Well, I wish I had the time and opportunity to do it myself. To give the plot lines some resolution. To just let it end, even, rather than simply stop dead!

I guess we can only hope that it can return some day, some how, or that someone of comparable skill takes Jaycee up on that offer. We have rare tastes, and though we're fortunate to live in an age in which every fetish is accessible to anyone willing to search, it's impossible not to mourn the loss of a diamond in the rough like Bloomin' Faeries.

Last edited by Case Scenario; 10-27-2017 at 10:39 AM.
Case Scenario is offline   Reply With Quote