free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Cleavage Accounts
View Single Post
Unread 11-18-2017   #26
Darkstorm
Process Fan

Re: The Cleavage Accounts

So, finally had the chance to sit down and read the next chapter.

Seems Nugenicorp have a hand in everything! An interesting tie-in with the one-shot (origins?) story.
While not a fan of female muscle growth, it certainly helps explain some of the mysterious developments in The Condition. I was unsure if the overall changes from Nugenicorp products would be scientific or mystical, so it's great to see some background filled in there. Are the products developed from all 3 Chosen, or is there more going on? and which one does that powerful bite stem from? Poor Randall is likely to get a broken pelvis at this rate, if not from Elena, then her mother!

As always, love seeing more chapters for The Supermarket - can't wait to see more action there, now that Bridgette, Jess and Gloria have bonded. Very excited to see them bring up fuller figures with Bridgette; hopefully the two of them will opt for more voluptuous forms to help speed their rise to the top! Being short will really amplify the magnitude of those figures, and it obviously had an impact on Jess! Short curvy redheads are totally up my alley
Travis was particularly sharp this chapter. I'm sure he'll put some of that keen intellect to use in the girl's plans...

What is your preferred method of discussing your stories? do you prefer forum posts or email? just curious as to what you find easier to keep track of and reply to.

Last edited by Darkstorm; 11-19-2017 at 01:17 AM.
Darkstorm is offline   Reply With Quote