free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Training of Jeff Stintum (SM, slow shrink, femdom, size comparison)
View Single Post
Unread 03-21-2019   #6
joyce
Fairy

Re: The Training of Jeff Stintum (SM, slow shrink, femdom, size comparison)

Chapter 11: Sarah's Musings

Sarah felt the spasms of Jeff’s orgasm through the bulging veins and contracting muscles of his penis, and she clamped her plush lips hard down around the base of his thick cock and swallowed and sucked, swallowed and sucked, with calm, deliberate authority. His length was so far down her throat that she knew it had already entered her esophagus, and somewhere deep inside her chest, she felt the fruits of Jeff’s second load of the night squirt and spittle and trickle their way down to her stomach.

She had closed her eyes for the final push, and she had made it, impressing herself. But once she was all the way down and felt Jeff begin to seize again, she had opened her eyes again to look at him. His face was contorted and beet-red, his eyes were misted and unfocused, and his neck was a lolling appendage that could hardly hold up his head. When she had gone all the way down, he had uttered a squeal, like a little pig, and then quite obviously passed out. That was it — that was literally all he could handle, and she had been unable to stifle a silent snort of a laugh that shook her abdomen.

Sarah had knelt there by the sofa, her arms still holding up Jeff’s legs, with his dick deep in her throat, for several minutes. She sucked on him casually as she watched his lifeless face — by the quick little rise and fall of his small chest she could see that he was still breathing, and she could tell by the unceasing pulse through his penis that his heart was fine as well. She wished that he could have seen her take the load, but it was kind of perfect that he had passed out. As she knelt there sucking him, a hot pressure that had been simmering before Jeff arrived, all evening long, began to boil in her loins. She put down one of his legs and reached out a hand to slip under his shirt, toss it back, and pet his exposed stomach with her large fingers.

*Suck* ….*suck*….*suck*…’He is absolutely tiny,’ she thought to herself, her fingers gliding across his skin, poking and testing his bones and muscles every now and then for their size. ‘How can it be possible?’ The brewing within her intensified, and was quickly building now to a mad froth that was threatening to be released.

*Suck….*sucksuck*….*ssssuucckk*…’He like…regressed in size,’ she continued in her head, and just to see, she put her whole hand sideways across his stomach. Her single hand spanned its entire width — she might even be able to wrap both of her hands around his entire waist. The pressure kept building within her.

*Sssssucccckkkk* ‘I just…I just really can’t believe it,’ she thought. ‘I have to be careful….I just can’t believe…that I’ve gotten so…so lucky.’ She kept pinching him and petting him as she continued to mouth and suck his dick, still deep in her throat. Even though Jeff was still passed out cold, she felt his cock start to harden again in her throat. She felt her juices begin to seep and escape out of her swollen pussy as she looked at her big hand and voluptuous arm next to his scrawny bony right leg. She knew he had made his appointment for surgery right before he came over. She had instructed Monica over at the hospital to let her know when he called.

‘Poor little guy,’ she thought a bit sadly, as she kept sucking and her pussy kept dripping and she compared the size of her forearm with his lower leg (‘it’s bigger,’ she calmly realized as she had her first mini-orgasm of the night). ‘Totally washed up.’ She scratched gently down his calf and easily wrapped her fingers around his ankle. ‘Just look at that,’ she thought, marveling at how puny his leg looked in her strong grip. Her fingers wrapped around his ankle to the extent that she could see them wrapped around from the other side — ‘So my hand can go at least one and a half times around,’ she thought, sucking on him harder as she started to cum again. She looked at her long, red, manicured nails that clawed around from behind his leg, and she shook his leg with a gentle, yet firm jerk that shook his entire leg, and made his entire body slump more into the sofa like a lifeless marionette. She came full on for the first time as she deepthroated his dick again completely, down all nine inches.

‘This really is a stupidly impressive cock,’ she thought a few moments later once her mind had come back. Jeff was still unconscious, and she saw no reason to stop sucking on him. She could feel a third load building in his balls as she cupped them in her hand and felt the cum bubbling manically, ready to be released. She put his other leg down and reached out both hands to his t-shirt and slowly, deliberately, tore it all the way up to the neck area. Now she could devote both hands to massaging, petting, testing, and scratching his stomach and newly exposed chest.

“Jeff Stintum,” she said quietly through his dick as she looked at his senseless face, her deep soft voice blending with the dark sedate ambiance in her living room, complete with the steady flicker of candles, “what happened to you?”

She let her spoken words sink into the room for a few moments. She was sad, she really was. How could she not be? He was just…just pitiful. *Suck* *Suck* *Suckkkkkkk* It was really building now…and she started to suck even harder, deeper, but no faster, as she kept thinking.

‘Of course it’s hard to see him like this,’ she thought to herself as she flicked one of his nipples with her finger. ‘Still no sign of life — oh well…but yes, it’s all just come together so perfectly. It’s just…just perfect.’

*Suckkkkkkk* *Sssuuuuucckkkkk*

‘And,’ she continued, ‘I’m giving him chances. I’m being open with him.’ *Sssssuuuuuccckkkkk* ‘And when he wakes up we’ll have a nice little talk. I’ll make him talk.’

She suddenly wondered about something and abruptly pulled his cock all the way out of her mouth. She held it in front of her, all glistening, erect, nine inches of it.

‘Nine?’ she thought to herself, ‘Ten? Hmmm…we’ll see…we’ll see about a lot of things, I think.’ She held up her arm to the dick, and although her arm was definitely bigger, thicker, and wider, it wasn’t by much. ‘Yeah…measurements,’ she mused to herself hungrily as she eyed his cock, his legs, his arms, his whole body, and then turned to look at her own. She felt her juices begin to flood forth again as another orgasm developed inside her.
She turned her face back to his cock and stuck out her tongue to lick and tease it with her tongue. ‘What a nice little treat, everything else aside,’ she thought happily. She’d play around a little…do some experiments…see if it would wake him up. She extended out her tongue farther and farther until it would have been quite obvious to anyone else watching that her tongue was unnaturally long — but it was what Sarah could do with her tongue that was truly noteworthy. She was wrapping it slowly around Jeff’s engorged member, so that it went around and around his thick pole like a snake. She undulated it back and forth in this motion, and checked his reaction. Still asleep.

Laughing lightly out of her open mouth, she unslithered her tongue from his shaft. ‘Let’s try this one,’ she thought amusedly, knowing at the same time that she would really have to eventually address the sadness she was feeling. Her pussy was really dripping now. She loved doing this one.

The tip of her tongue approached the head of Jeff’s cock slowly, curved and in an erect posture, like a cobra swaying to some unheard music. Once it was a few inches away, the tip began flicking rapidly up and down. Sarah didn’t know how she could do this, but she’d been able to ever since middle school. It got her attention from her classmates, and it was all fun, until she realized pretty quickly that the boys…and the girls…wanted to see it more and more. Even her friend’s parents seemed interested. It was creepy. It took years for Sarah to realize what she had, and to weaponize it.

*flickflickflickflickflick* She grazed Jeff dick with her fast tongue, looking over at him to see if he felt anything yet. Still dead to the world. ‘Well,’ she thought to herself, picking up her speed even more, ‘let’s just see about this.’

*patterpatterpatterpitterpatterpatterpitterpatterp itterpitterpatterpatter* Her tongue was moving so fast now that it was a literal blur. And still Jeff lay there unmoving. Sarah didn’t mind. She knelt there for several minutes, her tongue tapping and flicking and flitting Jeff’s cock with insistent abandon. Listening to the sounds of her tongue against his dick, she could not keep herself from a third orgasm, as her mind screwed down hard into the reality of the situation. After coming, she rested her tongue and took Jeff completely down into her throat again, sensing another orgasm from him.

‘Is it wrong?’ she asked herself, as she contracted her throat muscles, squeezing his cock.

‘Of course it’s wrong, but that’s why it’s so perfect. You know that’s how it works. Here it comes…wow, even though he’s unconscious I can still make him cum.’ And Sarah did, and she took it all again, far down her throat. She moaned deeply to herself as she felt his cum shoot down her esophagus, as she looked at his wilted little body.

*Gulp* *Gulp* *Gulp*….’Yeah,’ she thought as swallowed and looked at his face, ‘I have to see where this goes. I have to let this happen.’ His dick was finished shooting, and she sucked it hard a few more times just to be sure and let him go gently. ‘But this is more than a game,’ she continued to herself as she stood up and regarded his supine form for a moment. ‘This is more than some little experiment I’ve done before.’ She looked at him lying there, shirt torn almost in two, jeans awry, exhausted cock laying out like a log on his chest. ‘This feels almost like some kind of…’ and she bent down, quickly tore away the rest of his shirt, removed his jeans with a wave of her hand, and picked off his shoes and socks in a jiffy.

‘Like some kind of….’ her big hands moved over his naked body, and she brought her right hand up to his throat, and gently grasped it. With a mere bit of effort, she stood slowly up, bringing Jeff’s limp body with her as she stood. Her hand was fastened gently around his throat, and her palm was big enough to comfortably cushion his drooping head. She was fully standing now, and she held Jeff’s unconscious body out in front of her with one hand, her right arm extended powerfully out, easily lifting the weight. She held his head even with her own, and his legs dangled aimlessly in the air, a full foot off the ground.

‘Destiny.’

Chapter 12: Another Change of Residence

Jeff woke up on the sofa. The world appeared as an indistinct blur to him, and a pounding pressure rang dully throughout his head. His muscles burned — they felt like he had run an entire marathon, as he could feel his lungs working to try and rouse him to the world. At first he couldn’t move, and only managed to utter a tiny high-pitched moan.

“Oh! Did I just hear something?” came Sarah’s warm voice from somewhere in the room. Jeff had no idea where she was, but all he knew was that he needed to get her attention, to let her know he was conscious again. He was able to achieve another, slightly louder moan, and was able to move his body a little on the sofa. His bare skin made little squeaking sounds against the red leather. Bare skin? …he realized that he was totally naked. Sarah had taken off all his clothes.

“There it is again!” came her playful voice in mock wonder, still deep and from no place in particular. “Is there a little mouse in here with me?” Jeff heard rustling from somewhere towards the corner of the room, where Sarah’s desk was located. He tried to make more noises but couldn’t. His muscles, his tendons, his vocal cords…everything in his body felt completely strung out. What had she done to him?

“Hmmm,” thought Sarah out loud after another minute or two. “I guess it was nothing. I could’ve sworn I heard a little mouse squeaking around here somewhere, but I must have been hearing things. Oh well — I guess I’ll just go back to my —”

And here Jeff uttered his loudest moan yet, in response to Sarah’s teasing, and made a huge effort to squirm his body around on her sofa so that it squeaked and squealed.

“Oho!” said Sarah excitedly, and Jeff could tell from the vibrations in the room that she had stood up. “I knew I wasn’t dreaming! Now where is it…where is it?” Jeff’s eyesight was getting a little better, but he still could not move too well. He saw Sarah’s huge form stalking carefully around the far side of her living room. She started opening drawers in some of her cabinets.

“Is it here? No….How about in this one? Hmmm….nope. This sure is a crafty little mouse!” Her voice sent tremors through the air, as did her footsteps. Even though she moved with the grace and agility of a cat, each of her movements carried with it the authority of the bulk mass of her immense body. But most of all, to the prone Jeff, it was the vibrations of her soft, deep, sultry voice that had the greatest effect. Every word seemed to be aimed straight for his cock. He exerted a huge effort and moaned again.

Sarah whipped her head around from the cabinets she was searching. “There it is, over there!” she cried excitedly, leaving the drawers open in her haste and getting down on her hands and knees. She started to slowly crawl towards the sofa. She paused a few times, once to check under the rug, and once to look under the coffee table. Jeff’s vision was almost back to normal now, and he could see the crushed box of condoms and the flowers he had brought still sitting there. That seemed like ages, ages ago. He wondered what time it was…but Sarah was getting closer, humming words under her breath.

“I can smell it,” she said sultrily as she neared the sofa. Her body collided sensuously with the far end of the sofa as she arched her head down, sniffing loudly under the sofa.

*sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* “It’s close, I know,” she breathed deeply. “I can feel its tiny little heartbeat.” With her head still down, she reached up two huge clawed hands and started to pull herself up onto the sofa. “I can feel its little heart go pitterpatter, pitterpatter in its little chest.” Now she was sniffing around on the main cushions, getting closer to Jeff, her head still purposefully down. Jeff could feel a latent pain in his cock and looked down, only to realize that it was once again fully erect. He was horrified — he couldn’t be hard again! Not now! Not again!!

*sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniffff* Sarah was at his body now, and she paused for a second as soon as her nose had made contact with his foot. “I think…” she began, her head still down, her face invisible under the blond spill of her wavy sweet-smelling hair, “I think….” and then she attacked him with her nose, sniffing rapidly all over his naked body.

*sniffsniffsniffsnifffffsnifsnifsniffsniffsniffsni ffsniff* It was a comical scene, and Sarah definitely found it so. Jeff saw through her hair that she was smiling, her eyes sparkling with excitement at her play. He found this whole scene harder to handle, as Sarah’s insistent sniffing seemed to go straight to the root of his dick and make him hopelessly, impossibly hard again. His ability to think was clearing, but once more he found himself totally unable to process what was happening. Why did everything about Sarah, everything she did, every way she flirted and played around with him, seem to totally overwhelm him?

“Aha!” she said triumphantly, throwing her head back and clearing the hair from her face so that she could look him directly in the eye. She sniffed his stomach one last time and then looked up at him knowingly with a sly grin as she nodded her head up and down. “I think I found it!” Jeff said nothing and could only look at her from his prone position.

Sarah laughed away her play and then turned to look with amazement at Jeff’s cock, which was once again pointed at the ceiling.

“How….?” she seemed to ask herself in disbelief, and reached out her hand to touch it. She brought forth a long index finger and stroked his length up and down dreamily, appearing to think to herself. Jeff breathed hard and tried to back away from her touch. He did not want to pass out again, but he could not manage to move away. For several silent minutes he endured the effortless torture of Sarah’s finger.

She eventually stopped and sat back upright on the sofa, giving Jeff the time and the space he needed to recover. She whipped out a nail file and patiently went to work on her claws as Jeff struggled to sit up. He succeeded after a few minutes, and Sarah noticed as she turned to him and smiled.

“Well, you look like you’re gonna be all right Jeff. Can you talk?”

Jeff made no response, verbal or otherwise, and could only stare at Sarah’s form, somehow squeezed into her white t-shirt and black gym shorts, sitting there on the sofa across from him. He was still overwhelmed by what happened.

“Jeff,” said Sarah with patient kindness, with a hint of insistence, “can you” and here she pointed a long finger at him…“talk”…her finger pointed to her own plush lips…“to me?” finishing her question by pointing to at her chest. Several moments passed, with Jeff struggling to form words and Sarah sitting there calmly, looking directly into his eyes.

“Y-y-y…yes,” Jeff finally managed to say, in a kind of croaking whisper.

“Oh good!” said Sarah warmly, the energy and volume of her voice in sharp contrast to the paltry puniness of Jeff’s. “Why don’t you tell me what’s on your mind Jeff — I’ve been doing most of the talking tonight.”

Jeff’s brain was a confused jumble, but he knew enough from the pleasant yet firm tone of Sarah’s voice that she really did expect him to talk. He didn’t want to disappoint her, and so he did the only thing he could do: say whatever came into his head.

“Y-you…y-you gave me a b-blowjob, and…and, made me cum a-a-a lot, in-in your mouth.”

“Yes Jeff,” said Sarah quietly, her hands folded patiently across her knees.

“A-a-and I-I h-had t-t-two orgasms in a row…”

Sarah laughed softly and kept staring at him.

“A-and you-you d-deepthroated me!” Jeff burst out at last, as if he had been trying to say those words for months.

“Yes I did,” said Sarah, with a touch of pride in her voice. “I deepthroated you over and over and over again.”

“E-even after I passed out?” said Jeff.

Sarah laughed again. “Especially after you passed out. I even made you cum again.”

“Y-you did?” Jeff felt utterly at a loss for words as he imagined Sarah going down aggressively on his dick as he laid there unconscious. He looked at her big, gentle, smiling face and felt a strange chill of something like fear. And yet there his dick was, aimed unquestionably at the ceiling.

“Yes I did Jeff,” said Sarah quietly, sultrily, as she extended her long tongue and licked her lips purposefully at him. “I enjoyed everything you gave me, and swallowed it all down right here.” She lifted up her tight t-shirt a little so that part of her stomach was exposed, and she patted it contentedly with her hand. Jeff stared at the firm whiteness of her taut yet fleshy belly, and her long fingers gently petting it at him, and he felt another orgasm threaten to bubble up. He uttered a little whine, a little moan, that was completely involuntary.

“Is coming out again, baby?” cooed Sarah, sidling her big body across the sofa to cuddle Jeff as his orgasm hit another crescendo. Jeff felt the weight of her big arm across the back of his shoulders and neck, as her immense hand wrapped around his upper arm, holding him tightly to her. Whenever her body was close, Jeff’s nostrils were overcome by her sandalwood aroma, and all he could see were the flowing curves and waving undulations of her body. His semen began bubbling up again out of his stiff cock in a mellow milky-white fountain. Sarah calmly took his pole with her other hand and bent her head down as she brought it to her lips. Jeff saw her face come from above over his, and watched from behind as she quietly and tenderly began sipping his semen with her lips. Jeff had never come so much and so often in such a short amount of time, and his dick ached and burned as it helplessly contracted in agonized ecstasy. And there Sarah was, her head descended from above him, happily drinking his fourth load of the night like it was dessert. His eyes began to screw themselves up in his head, and he felt himself getting lightheaded once more.

“Nope,” whispered Sarah to him calmly through sips, feeling his head begin to slouch into her breast. “No Jeff, you’re staying with me this time. No sleeping just yet.” Her hand reached up to his cheek and gave it a couple of soft yet firm pats. As he jolted back into consciousness, Jeff had a vision of Sarah holding his face in her hand…was her hand as big as his whole face? He didn’t know…but just like that he was awake again, and his dick was collapsed on his chest in utter exhaustion. Sarah was sitting back, her arm still around him, smacking her lips above.

A minute or so passed, with Sarah patiently ensuring that Jeff saw her consume every last speck of his cum. She looked down at him and sucked each one of her fingers, maintaining eye contact. Jeff eventually had to break away from her eyes and stare straight ahead as he waited for the licking and smacking sounds above him to subside. She was gently petting his shoulder with her big hand, and after another minute Jeff realized that she was sitting there expecting him to continue speaking. But what was he going to say? He glanced up at her. She was looking out at nothing in particular, seemingly lost in thought as she continued to caress him with her hand.

As time passed Jeff felt more and more pressure to talk, and finally did, venturing another look up at her face.

“T-t-that was amazing.”

Sarah kept looking straight ahead and smiled, as her hand gave his shoulder a squeeze. “Mmmmm, I’m glad you enjoyed it Jeff.” More silent seconds passed by and Jeff understood that he needed to keep going.

“No one…n-no one has ever done that to me…b-been able to, to — take the w-whole thing.”

“Mmmmm,” purred Sarah heartily as she kept staring out, blinking her eyes slowly in appreciation. Jeff waited for more of a reaction from her, and after getting nothing plowed on ahead, giving her what he thought she wanted.

“I just…I just — ” he stuttered, not knowing how to express what he had been feeling.

“Yes Jeff?” came Sarah’s deep voice, as her fingers scratched his shoulder. “Go on.”

“I just…can’t believe how into me you are,” he blurted out. He felt her fingers stop scratching suddenly and he looked up anxiously at her face. She was still staring straight ahead, and he was completely unable to read her expression. Was she surprised? Irritated? Amused? Jeff had no idea. She waited there a moment, seeming to process his words. And then he felt the firm loving pressure of her hand squeezing his shoulder again, this time longer and more intensely.

“Oh Jeff,” she said, looking down at him sweetly, “I think you’re just the most adorable little thing. Of course I’m into you.”

Jeff breathed out in relief, drawing a playful little sniff of a laugh from Sarah. He had been afraid, somewhere in the disorganized heaps of his brain, that he had maybe said the wrong thing, but apparently not. A slow realization was dawning on him: Sarah Helleger was actually his girlfriend. This was it — this is what it was actually like. Jeff couldn’t help himself and broke into a grin.

“There’s that little smile,” said Sarah warmly, pinching his cheek. “Yes, Jeff, I love playing with your body. And I love the effect my body had on you.” To emphasize her point she pulled him closer to her, until his head was squishing into her big lush tits. Jeff’s nostrils were full of her scent, and he felt the gentle caresses of her wavy blond hair. His senses had returned, along with some former boldness that had abandoned him when he crossed the threshold to her home. He decided to try and insert his own persona into the mix. After all, she wanted it, didn’t she?

“I just don’t know,” he said, as casually as he could through her huge tit, “how I got so lucky to land a girl like you.”

Sarah’s eyes got wide as she looked down at him, and she opened her mouth and laughed out loud. She reached both hands under Jeff’s shoulders and from her sitting position lifted him off the sofa and sat him down very deliberately on the coffee table. Jeff had flailed a little in her grasp, but was too weak and too surprised to do anything against the firm pressure of Sarah’s hands and arms. She sat back on the sofa and crossed her meaty legs sexily, continuing to laugh for a few moments as she looked at Jeff, shaking her head kindly.

“Jeff…Jeff,” she laughed as she shook her head, “I really want to get a couple things straight.” She collected herself and heaved a deep breath, her chest expanding hugely. She sat up in earnest and put her elbows on her knees as she addressed Jeff, who sat naked and confused on the coffee table.

“We’re not dating, Jeff.” Her voice was calm and patient, like tranquil water, but it carried an undeniable authority. Jeff was dumbstruck. He could not understand any of this — why had she invited him over then? Why had she made him cum so many times? She seemed totally into him and his cock…what was going on?

Sarah could tell that he was having trouble processing her words, and inwardly she had to dismiss a flicker of irritation at Jeff’s denseness. But she had expected it, so she waved away the negative feeling with ease. This was an important step: she reached out her hand and put in on Jeff’s knee, her hand easily covering his whole knee, and her fingers stretching almost halfway up his thigh. He jerked a bit at her touch, but could not bring his body to move away.

“Jeff,” she breathed down at him, “this is very important. I’m glad we’re having this conversation now, early on.” Her eyes held his face, but he tried moving his eyes away.

‘Aw, he’s upset,’ she thought to herself, feeling a mixture of sadness and vexation at Jeff’s fragile ignorance. Now was the time. She squeezed his little knee.

“Keep your eyes with me Jeff,” she said softly, and he did. “I have other people, Jeff. I do things with a lot of other people.” She paused, allowing Jeff’s mind to go utterly blank before she continued. She had to remember to use simple language. “People have all different kinds of names for their relationships, Jeff. It’s important that you know what mine are. I only use the word “dating” when I am seeing someone exclusively, romantically.” She paused, letting her words sink in. They may as well have tried to sink through lead; Jeff was stumped. He couldn’t even muster up the momentum to get angry. He simply did not understand.

Sarah saw all of this and blinked slowly at Jeff, hoping to at least impart some tenderness towards him as she continued to help him comprehend.

“I like you very much Jeff,” she said, smiling at him. “And I think you’re just the most adorable, precious little thing.” Jeff flinched at the word “little.” Could she not see his cock? Already he had forgotten his previous incapacitation and was brewing for an angry outburst. Sarah saw these emotions behind his eyes and calmly continued.

“But we’ve only just reconnected, Jeff. We’ve only seen each other a handful of times. Right now, we’re just having fun, wouldn’t you agree, Jeff?” She gave his knee a little scratching caress with her sharp fingernails, causing his cock to jump a little. “Wouldn’t you agree?” she repeated, leaning in and putting her face closer to his. Her presence seemed to cool his anger.

“Yes,” he said quietly from his sitting position, his head down. Sarah scratched his knees with both hands this time as she laughed genially.

“There we are!” she cooed. “See, just two adults having a good time.” Jeff sat there on the coffee table for a few moments, with both of Sarah’s huge hands on his tiny knees, thinking. Sarah waited patiently.

“But…” he said after a minute, “but how many other people are you seeing?” Sarah took her hands off his knees and sat up straight on the sofa. Even though the coffee table sat higher than the sofa, Sarah’s head rose a good many inches over Jeff’s. This was it.

“I can’t remember off the top of my head, Jeff,” she said patiently. “A good number. But that’s not really important. What’s important is that you understand that I’m seeing other people and that you’re ok with it.”

He wasn’t. He knew he wasn’t. “Talk to me Jeff,” came Sarah’s gently assertive voice. She folded her arms across her chest, and his eyes were once again boggled by how huge, how strong they looked.

“I—I don’t like it,” he said simply, unable to voice anything else.

“Sweetie,” she said gently, “you don’t have to like it. You just have to accept it if we’re going to keep playing.”

“What?!” said Jeff in alarm.

“I really like what we’ve been doing,” said Sarah in her cool harmonious voice, “and I would really like to continue with this dynamic that we’ve developed.” Jeff blinked. What “dynamic” was she talking about?

“But Jeff,” she continued, “I don’t want to do any of this if we’re not on the same page. You understand, don’t you Jeff? How important it is to be on the same page?” She knew that she was toeing the boundary between tenderness and condescension in her tone.
‘But really,’ she thought to herself as she looked at Jeff’s bamboozled face, ‘what choice do I have? He’s totally lost — I have to be simple with him.’ She waited for him to respond.

“B-but Sarah,” he stuttered (and she felt genuinely sorry for him), “I don’t get it…you…you have a bunch of boyfriends like me?”

“None of them are like you,” she said, smiling as her eyes traveled over his skinny naked body, “and remember Jeff, none of them, including you, are my boyfriend.”

“Then what are they? W-what am I?” Sarah was encouraged by Jeff’s questions and again leaned her elbows on her knees, once more putting her face close to his.

“You’re my play partner, sweetie.”

“A play partner?”

“Yeah! We get together, and we play sexy games with each other. Isn’t that what we’ve been doing, Jeff?”

Jeff thought a while as Sarah waited, her eyes steadily on his face. It was hard to argue with what she was saying. But he was not satisfied yet.

“So…so you play, uh…play sexy games with all these other guys too?”

Sarah smiled and arched her eyebrow at him. “Who said it was only with guys Jeff?” She enjoyed another blank stare from him as she continued: “Yes, I have fun sexy times with all these other people too.”

“W-what kind of sexy times?” Jeff couldn’t help but ask — he was terrified of feeling inadequate as he knew, somewhere deep in his mind, that he was not pulling much weight in this particular exchange.

Sarah stroked his thigh with one of her fingers. “That’s private, baby. You wouldn’t want me telling all those other people about the dynamic we have together, now would you?”

There was that word again. Jeff didn’t understand it, and since he was on a role of blurting out questions, he continued. “What do you mean, “dynamic?” W-what does that…that word mean?”

“Jeff,” said Sarah softly, reaching out both arms and pulling the coffee table (with Jeff on it) up close to her, so that he was right in front of her. “Try and relax when you’re speaking to me. I don’t want you to be so stressed out all the time.” She blew a warm stream of gentle air at his face which ruffled his hair and made his eyes water a little. She reached out and put both arms around his neck, but then had to remove them quickly, because Jeff started to collapse under their weight. She chuckled a little as she settled for one arm on his shoulder, her fingers playing with one of his ears like he was a pet bunny.

“A “dynamic” is when two or more people have an open power exchange.” Sarah knew this was going to be complicated for Jeff, so she proceeded slowly, deliberately. She liked doing it at this pace, anyway, and she could feel a gathering puddle in her snatch start to simmer again.

“Power…exchange?”

“Yes, baby.”

Jeff tried to wrap his mind around this elusive phrase, but he came up with nothing. “I don’t get it,” he said flatly.

“Think of it this way,” said Sarah as she took each of his hands in one of hers. Her hands were so huge that Jeff couldn’t even see his own hands when she held them. His dick started to get hard again and he felt a twinge of panic creeping in. “We all have power in our lives, right? We decide what we’re going to do for a career; we decide when we’re going to eat and go to the bathroom; we decide how we’re going to respond to other people; we decide when we’re going to go to sleep…you catching my drift here?”

Jeff nodded. In this position, sitting naked right in front of Sarah, who loomed over him with both of his hands in her mammoth claws, nodding was just about all he could do. Sarah smiled and continued. “So in a “power exchange,” some adults, maybe just two like you and me, or maybe more, decide to take or give more power than they’re used to having in everyday life.”

Jeff sat there for a while, his mind blank. He had no way to respond to these words. Finally, he found the only response that made any sense to him: “Why?”

Sarah squeezed his hands and laughed. “Why? Because it’s hot!”

“N-no it’s not,” said Jeff, fear growing in his belly. “It’s weird.”

Sarah laughed again, but this time louder. “Oho, Jeff! Come on — you can’t pretend you don’t know what I’m talking about.” The simmer in her loins was growing and spreading like a heat wave.

“I-I don’t! I don’t!” cried Jeff, fearing the hungry glint in Sarah’s eyes.

“Yes you do Jeff,” she said huskily. “Yes you do. And I’ll show you.” With that, she seized Jeff’s right hand and held it up to her own left hand. The size difference was unmistakable to the point of comical. His fingers only came up to the first knuckle on each of her fingers, and his palm was so dwarfed by hers that it was obvious, even to Jeff, that her hand was at least three times bigger than his. He felt a lurch in his prostate.

“Look at that,” said Sarah simply. “Just look at that, Jeff.” He did, and was unable to prevent his cock from rising and rising with each mocking word that Sarah uttered. “And how about this,” she said suddenly, extending her forearm out as she held his out next to hers. “Look at that.”

Jeff did. The difference ridiculous. It looked like the arm of a skinny ten year-old boy placed next to the arm of a fully-grown, voluptuous woman. “Can you even believe it?” asked Sarah excitedly, her nostrils flaring as she looked at Jeff. “Here, try and put your hand around my wrist.” Mechanically Jeff did, and was only able to get about two thirds of the way around, if that.

“Oh, can’t get all the way around, can you?” asked Sarah in a pouty voice. “My turn.” And she took her hand and wrapped it with startling ease around his bony little wrist. She turned and maneuvered his wrist in her hand, and it was clear to Jeff that she could have snapped it right then and there if she wished. His cock got harder still.

“Ooooo Jeff,” cooed Sarah, going down his forearm, continuing to show how she could wrap her hand all the way around it, “you’re liking this, aren’t you?” Jeff was unable to answer her. She laughed at him, in what was almost a little snarl, as she wrapped her hand all the way around his bicep.

“Look Jeff,” she said in a throaty whisper. “I can get my hand all the way around it. Easily” Jeff didn’t want to look, and instead looked down at his legs.

“Oh, legs is it?” said Sarah quizzically, “you wanna compare legs, huh?”

“No!” exclaimed Jeff, finding his voice. “No, I don’t!”

“No?” asked Sarah, more gentle, “Ok, then we can stop.” And she reached in and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek with her big lips before she sat back on the sofa, looking at his naked shaking form with a mild amused smile.

“See Jeff?” she said after a few moments of decompression. “That’s play.”

He continued shaking for a bit longer, unsure exactly of what was causing him to shake. Was it fear? Excitement? Some combination of both? Jeff didn’t know, but what was clear is that he was extremely aroused. From his sitting position his dick was once again pointed at the ceiling. He didn’t know what to make of any of this, and Sarah’s patient relaxed pose on the sofa was not helping him calm his nerves. After a few more moments Sarah spoke again.

“Aww, I’m sorry Jeff — all of this is probably a bit overwhelming for you right now, huh? Sometimes I forget how all this stuff isn’t more normal. Although Jeff —” and here she smiled slyly at him, “I would have expected an artist like you to be a bit more…familiar with alternative expressions of sexuality.”

Jeff tried to answer something retorting, but it caught in his throat and Sarah laughed it away, her voice overpowering his: “But anyway, let’s get you warm. You’ve been in your birthday suit for a while now…since…” and Sarah checked the clock in the corner, “well, I guess not that long, but it doesn’t matter. You’re shivering in any case, you poor thing.”

She took a blanket from the sofa and then motioned with a finger for Jeff to come sit down next to her on the sofa. He did and she gave him a big smile, evidently pleased with him following her wordless order. Then she draped the blanket over his skinny naked form — it completely covered his body, and there were ample folds left over.

“There we go,” said Sarah softly, and seeing the blanket cover his whole body made her smile. “This is the blanket I use to cover up my legs when I’m doing work here on the sofa.” She was about to make a teasing comment about how the blanket completely covered Jeff, but….

“Enough play for tonight,” she said, half to Jeff and half to herself, winking at him, “although I should point out, Jeff: I’ve noticed you getting smaller.”

Jeff’s stomach lurched within him. “W-what??” he asked weakly from inside the blanket. “What are you talking about?”

“Just what I said,” said Sarah, completely seriously. “since I’ve last seen you I think you’ve gotten skinnier, and I even think that you’ve gotten a little shorter.”

“T-that’s not possible,” Jeff protested, turning completely in the blanket to face her on the sofa. “G-grown men don’t shrink!”

Sarah couldn’t help but shake a little to herself in laughter as she bent her head down and closed her eyes for a moment. He had just referred to himself as a “grown man.” She recovered quickly, though, and regained her serious tone. “Well, actually, Jeff, in people with your condition, it can happen.”

“How?” Jeff would have been more indignant if he had more energy, but Sarah had literally sucked it out of him.

“Well,” said Sarah patiently, “right now the ball of your right femur is degenerating. And you’re a Stage 4 avascular necrosis, so there’s already been extensive decay. In these situations, the bone can literally collapse, and I think unfortunately that’s what’s happened with you.”

The big words once again confused Jeff. “W-will I keep shrinking?” he managed to ask.

Sarah shrugged her big shoulders. “It depends. We’ll have to see how your surgery goes, and if your left hip develops any problems in the future. Unfortunately, you have around an 80% chance of developing the same thing in the left hip eventually.”

“I…I don’t think I’ve shrunk,” said Jeff stubbornly after a few moments. “I think maybe it’s the lighting or something.”

Sarah laughed. “The lighting. Right…well, there’s an easy way to find out. Come on to the kitchen.” And Jeff managed to get up and follow Sarah’s swaying size into her kitchen, trailing behind her still wrapped in her blanket. Sarah rummaged around in one of her drawers before she pulled out a tape measure, which she held up to Jeff teasingly, shaking it at his face.

“This’ll tell us,” she said brightly, and then motioned for him to lose the blanket and stand against the wall. Jeff did, and Sarah came up and calmly measured his height. Jeff felt like the tape measure was a weapon in her hand, but he also felt, as she stood there over him measuring (and his face almost in her big breasts), that she was…taking care of him? He wasn’t sure what it was. But a kind of warmth passed through his tired body, even as he stood there, nude and afraid.

“Stand up straight Jeff, please,” said Sarah cooly. “I know you’re not 5’2.” Jeff thought he had been standing up straight, and extended his neck out some more and lifted his chin up in the air. “No, no, Jeff,” laughed Sarah, wrapping her hand around one of his shoulders and part of his upper back, “I mean like this,” and she readjusted his posture with her hand. Jeff felt like he had just been bent into an unnatural shape. He was not used to walking, or standing, with his shoulders back and his chest out.

“Hmmm….aaaaand, yep, I was right,” said Sarah matter-of-factly. “You’re just under 5’5.”

“W-w-what??” Jeff couldn’t believe it. He had shrunk? Just because of his stupid hip thing?

“Yeah,” said Sarah tenderly, putting the tape measure away and walking back to him, “You got shorter, Jeff.” She stood over him and looked for a moment, her eyes traveling across his body. “And you got smaller.” Her voice was soft and quiet, almost like she was making an extra effort not to hurt his feelings.

“I don’t — I-I don’t,” stammered Jeff in protest, but standing there naked in front of Sarah’s prodigious curves and intimidating height, he simply couldn’t find the words to contradict her. He was short and small.

“It’s your lifestyle too, Jeff,” she breathed down to him, almost in a whisper. “All that drinking and smoking and not eating well. It takes a toll on your body, and especially your bones.” Jeff would have reacted angrily to these words if spoken by anyone else in any other tone, but Sarah’s quiet, tender, sober tone disarmed him and neutralized any protest in his throat. He didn’t even bother to wonder how Sarah knew about his lifestyle. She was right, just like she was right about everything else.

“I care about you Jeff,” Sarah continued, “and I want to help you.” She knelt down in front of him, her head coming up to the middle of his neck. “I think three weeks is too long to wait for your surgery. Tomorrow I want you to call the hospital and ask for Monica, and reschedule your appointment for next week. Can you do that, Jeff?”

Jeff’s head was spinning even more than it had been before — so now she knew about when his surgery was planned! Did she know everything about him?? He looked at her concerned face and felt afraid of what was lurking behind it. But still, he could not deny her, and he nodded his head.

“Tell me, Jeff,” she said quietly. “Tell me you’re going to do it.”

“I’m—I’m going to do it.” His voice sounded small and high-pitched and defeated next to hers.

“Mmmm, good,” she said almost in a purr as she squeezed his biceps in her hands as she stood up, rising above him. “Now — and this is the other part that I really want you to follow — you really can’t be putting weight on your right leg for the next week. The bone’s partially collapsed, and any more weight on it might cause a total disintegration, which would be painful and complicate your surgery.”

“H—how do you know all this?” asked Jeff plainly.

“You’ve lost height,” said Sarah. “That means the femur collapse has already started to happen. I should have measured you earlier tonight, just to check, but anyway….” and she laughed a little here, “How do I know all this, Jeff? Remember, I’m in my orthopedic phase?”

Jeff stared up at her blankly.

“Remember, Jeff? Orthopedics? Bones and muscles? Ringing any bells?” She laughed at his silence. “It’s ok, Jeff. Point is, be glad I’m here, because you’re going to be staying with me until your surgery next week.” She had turned and was walking toward the other side of the kitchen. Jeff limped after her without thinking, naked again and completely taken aback.

“W-what?” he asked after her, trying to keep up. “I-I’m g-g-oing to be staying, with…with —”

“With me, yes, Jeff,” said Sarah patiently. She had opened the door to her pantry and had ducked her body in, evidently looking for something. Her muffled voice came out of the open doorway. “Your parents actually contacted me a few days ago.”

“They…they did?” Jeff couldn’t believe all this had happened without him knowing.

“Yes, they did. And they said they were very worried about you.” Sarah poked her head out of the doorway and looked at Jeff seriously. “Your parents are really sweet, you know…and you know how much they care about you, right?”

“Y-yeah, yeah, I know,” said Jeff, trying to speak defensively but failing due to his utter lack of energy. How had his parents known how to contact her, anyway? It was all too much. Sarah ducked her head back into the pantry and continued talking.

“Well, I told them that I’d be happy to host you until your surgery…you know, a change of venue? Somewhere you can be looked after by someone who knows what’s happening to your body…you know. But Jeff —” and Sarah had emerged from the pantry. She was holding a pair of crutches in her hand.

“If you’re gonna stay with me here, you need to follow my rules.”

“W-what are those for?” asked Jeff fearfully.

“They’re for you, Jeff. I want you to use them whenever you walk around. Here, try them out.”

She handed them down to Jeff, who accepted them automatically, although by this point his brain was far, far behind the trajectory of the conversation.

“Oh, sorry!” said Sarah quickly, taking the crutches back and readjusting them down a good number of metal pegs. “They were set for my height the last time I needed them. Gosh — three years ago, back when I sprained my ankle running. Man, time flies!” She handed them back to Jeff, who was imagining how tall Sarah was when she was 18. How tall was she now? He suddenly, desperately wanted to know, and his cock began to rise again. What was this feeling?

Sarah chuckled softly at him. “Is this turning you on, Jeff? Come on, give them a go. I want to see you using them.” Jeff put both crutches on the floor and heaved himself forward. “Easy, easy,” said Sarah gently to him. “Just walk normally with them.”

After a few laps around her kitchen, Jeff got the hang of the crutches. Sarah had watched him silently as she leaned against her pantry door, her arms folded casually across her chest. As he walked on his crutches for her, Jeff couldn’t help but feel like he was performing for her, like she was making him do some kind of trick for her. And Jeff didn’t know why, but this thought only made his cock get harder. Once he was done with his third lap around her kitchen, he was rock hard.

“Good, Jeff,” said Sarah, smiling. “I think you got it.” She eyed his cock momentarily, but then switched and looked down at his face. “Now, keeping on those crutches is the first rule. The second rule, Jeff, is that you can’t smoke here.”

“C-can’t smoke?” Jeff was thoroughly addicted to cigarettes. He couldn’t just stop!

“That’s right,” said Sarah, still looking down at him with her arms still folded. “You can go buy nicotine patches or gum or whatever, but you have to stop smoking.” She looked at his surprised reaction and gave him a playful smile. “Doctor’s orders,” she said, winking at him.

“And the third and final rule,” said Sarah, “is that you can’t drink any alcohol, unless you’re drinking with me.”

“H-how…?” Jeff didn’t know what to say.

“Remember,” said Sarah firmly, with emphasis in her voice, “you can only drink with me. We’ve gotta get that intake under control. Sound good?”

Jeff couldn’t answer. Sarah put her hands on her knees and peered down at him so that their faces were almost even. Her face was full of compassion.

“Why don’t we go to bed, huh? Do you want to go to bed with me? I can see that you’re exhausted, and I have to get up early tomorrow for work. Why don’t you think about staying here with me, and following those rules, over a good night’s sleep, huh”

For some reason Jeff felt like resisting Sarah’s words, even though she spoke them in a kind, soft, gentle voice. There were too many things happening at once in his head. But one thing was certain: he was dead tired. He had no physical or mental energy left. He simply nodded his head at Sarah and she nodded back sympathetically at him — he made eye contact with her kneeling form before quickly dropping his glance to his feet, unable to sustain her eyes.

“Come on, little guy, the bedroom’s that way —” and she pointed with a long finger. “Why don’t you lead on. But remember, on those crutches!”

He obligingly did. With Sarah’s huge form behind him, walking patiently in short strides to accommodate him, Jeff walked himself on the crutches towards the bedroom, feeling Sarah eyeing him like a piece of meat from behind. On the way he happened to glance over at the clock in the corner of the room. 8:43.

A Midsummer Night's Dream: http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=45251

The Training of Jeff Stintum: http://www.process-productions.com/f...366#post821366

Twitter

https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep
joyce is offline   Reply With Quote