free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Female Werewolf needles in a haystack
View Single Post
Unread 12-18-2014   #179
baxter1327
Process Fan

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Actually, Addie (and a handful of others) have been doing their "shewolf-ish" style vids for quite a bit longer than Missa. She just happens to be way better at it.

A blessing and a curse in some ways for the consumer I guess. Used to be Addie's thing would have been an instant buy for me; but as the bar has been raised now, I'm not that interested in them. Saves me cash. But also means longer waits for better stuff.

What the other producers need to learn from Missa is her constant drive to improve and change up her stuff. None of her shewolf vids have been anywhere near similar to each other. They are each their own animal (pun intended). Whereas many of the other stores put out the same cookie cutter style situations and shots multiple times. Yawn. Seen it. Done with it.
I would like to think I'm not the only one out there who has been holding back on buying these "new old" vids... and I'd like to think that the slump in sales might prod/prompt the producers to try some new stuff with the shewolf/TF theme. More than likely though they'd eventually just wander off and put their efforts into other less demanding corners of fetishism.
baxter1327 is offline   Reply With Quote