View Single Post
Unread 05-08-2015   #199
FifiFoxx
Lurker

Smile Re: Breast Reduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilconcarne View Post
http://clips4sale.com/studio/79949/1...nd---1080p-mp4
No real effects but the process is shown and rather convincing acting makes up for it. It's not expensive either for a pretty hot clip.
This is my clip store Thank you for the mention! I'd like to do more in the breast shrinking/expansion category. So if you have any ideas or feedback, please feel free to message me!

Breast Shrinking Curse By Ex-Girlfriend

5 Minutes

While out shopping I ran into your ex-girlfriend. Your ex told me that she put a curse on me, that would make my breasts shrink. When I get home, I explain to you what happened while at the store. Then all the sudden something starts happening. I start feeling a tingling sensation in my boobs. Did her curse work? MY BOOBS ARE SHRINKING! My bra is getting loose, I can't believe this is happening. The tingling in my breasts feels SO GOOD, I have to keep rubbing them. Even though my bra is loose and breasts are shrinking, I keep playing with my tits until I orgasm!

Watch Preview

Last edited by FifiFoxx; 05-14-2015 at 07:34 PM.
FifiFoxx is offline   Reply With Quote