The Process Forum - View Single Post - Commission ideas
View Single Post
Unread 07-27-2017   #12
Tiedefender
Process Master

Re: Commission ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjlemke View Post
The aerobic class thing is intriguing but doesn't quite have the it factor I'm looking for.
I'm not sure what the it factor is, but I can come up with more ideas.

So a mother and two daughters one is 21 years old the other 19 go to the beach. Both girls are wearing standard bikinis. They are surprised that their mom chose to wear a red string bikini. Dad and 18 year old son stays at home.

The beach is mysteriously empty. They think nothing of it and set up in a prime spot. The water and beach was contaminated with chemical waste. It was leaking from a nearby medical compression lab. The warning signs had not been placed and no one was guarding the beach. So they end up slowly shrinking out of their clothes while sun tanning. When they notice they are shrinking they struggle to keep their bikinis on. Trying to get of the beach only to be found by a decontamination team.

At this point you can have them restored quickly or slowly. Or you can have them stuck at two feet tall for any length of time. The shrinking process can be done at any speed. Could have the father and son interact with the ladies when they are still shrunk. Could put in news broadcast of the event. Both the contamination and shrinking. And the lack of safety in keeping the beach closed and clear of people.

It will be interesting to see what other ideas people come up with.
Tiedefender is offline   Reply With Quote