free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 12-14-2017   #247
WesFox13
Leecher

Re: Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post)

Hey I'm trying to find a anime that had a certian episode or scene that I wanted to see.

As far as I know in the Anime the main hero and main rival were going to fight as usual within some type of magical academy, the rival had a little sister who looked after him and one of the episodes consisted of her using her wind magic and her mother's dress to masquerade as some type of masked thief for the hero and rival to catch. At first the little sister was going to deliberately let the rival win, but the rival actually out performed the hero and won, something about getting some type of magic necklace or something, after the rival got the necklace the dress blew up like an inflated balloon with the "woman" having disappeared to the hero and rival's shock. later that night the little girl notices the smile on the rival's face even though he doesn't tell her why, after he goes to sleep she spends the night trying to swiftly sew back her mother's dress she had popped.

I've been trying to find this, but to no avail, maybe someone can help me with this. I would appreciate it.
WesFox13 is offline   Reply With Quote