free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Toshi Densetsu Series: Toire no Hanako-san (Ghost Loli multiple-stage AP/RN)
View Single Post
Unread 01-23-2016   #10
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

Re: Toshi Densetsu Series: Toire no Hanako-san (Ghost Loli multiple-stage AP/RN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkit1414 View Post
This anime theme is a first of it's kind i believe in using a multiple stage AP/BE stage through sex. The idea is great and probably what every ap/be person here would dream to see.
Indeed

Quote:
The first ap was done decently even if it was a bit short. Could have take a few second to show more process, but i would give it a passing grade.
Yup. The first AP sequence was okay. Yes, the BE focus is a bit vague, and there was almost no process for the butt expansion, but I liked the way they showed her height increasing. That's something not many APs tend to show. I think the only other example I can think of is Maria's AP from Shinmai Maou.

Quote:
The second ap was fail in my book. They only showed a little butt/hips expansion process. Why didn't they showed more is beyond my understanding. (It's a bathing suit by all mean! Can't go wrong with that!!!!)
I know right?! The butt expansion was very short, and furthermore, I can't believe they didn't focus on the breast expansion. It was such a wasted opportunity for what could've been the very first animated Japanese school swimsuit AP!

Quote:
Finaly, they totally zapped and missed the 3rd ap/be between the third and fouth stage. She was wearing a sport bloomer...come on!!!!
It feel like the artist in the studio didn't know how to do process well and decided to skip some work. There could have been a great BE there....
Well, the manga didn't have an AP scene for it in the first place after all. We can't always expect anime adapations to create something out of nothing.

Quote:
It's a bit of a shame because the over quality of this episode is great. The animation, character design and sound look really good. The main girl is adorable when young and become really cute when getting older. The main guy look good and not weird or goofy like we see in some other hentai. (or like that old guy at the start who rape the girl)
They could have add a bit of nipple erection instead of just showing the breast already erect and aroused, but eh, that's not something we see a lot in most anime.
I agree

Quote:
They could have pass more time of showing the main girl in her third and fourth stage has they seem really short and rushed.
If only they didn't spend so much time in the beginning with the teacher raping her...

http://chriskim8365.deviantart.com/favourites/

Don't regret about anything you commit in life, for I believe everything is worthwhile^^
chriskim019 is offline   Reply With Quote