Unread 10-19-2014   #9
Memorex75
Process Fan

Re: New Story: The Residue of Love ch.8

The Residue of Love
pt.8
Black Magic For Dummies

~Elizabeth~

The day’s that fallowed Nicole’s incident were not uneventful. The first day they were left alone Nicole turned to Elizabeth. “So you had a plan to escape?” She asked. Elizabeth wanted to answer. Damn that bastard for coming up with such an effective punishment. She had a plan but caution had made her hold it back and now she couldn’t say a word because The Master had taken away her powers of speech. Elizabeth grabbed Nicole’s hand and lead the way to the study.

In the study Elizabeth began rummaging through The Masters waste paper bin. She could not use a new sheet and risk him noticing. This basket was emptied into the fire every day, she would just make use of what she had. Finding a clear enough piece she began writing. I need to read his books. She wrote referring to all the books in the study. Nicole laughed. “Your kidding right? I’ve been a whore my whole life. I can’t read.” Elizabeth rolled her eyes and began to draw. She drew a stick figure and showed it to Nicole pointing at her. “Me?” She asked and Elizabeth nodded. Elizabeth then drew a second stick figure and pointed to herself. Then drew an open book and many others in a pile. She pointed to the books, then at her stick figure self, then to the wall of books behind them. To Nicole’s credit for being an illiterate whore she caught on quick. “You want to read his books?” She said and Elizabeth nodded enthusiastically. Then she continued to draw. A broom, a dust rag, and a laundry wash board. She pointed to the objects then to stick figure Nicole. “You want me to clean the books?” Elizabeth shook her head. She pointed to the objects then to herself once and then to Nicole several times. Realization struck Nicole. “You need me to do your share of the cleaning while you read so he doesn’t get suspicious.” Elizabeth nodded crumpling the paper.

Elizabeth strode to the hearth tossing the paper in and making sure it burned. “I know you’re a maga and all but what good will reading do? You can’t use magic anymore.” Elizabeth didn’t need to be reminded of that painful fact but held her hands up shaking her head as if there was nothing else to do. “Alright, alright if there is something only you can find it.” Nicole said. “I’ll start working.” Relived Elizabeth mouthed ‘Thank you’. “Oh I’m just hoping I won’t be working my blue butt off for nothing.” Nicole said. “You got my hopes up when I didn’t even realize I had them anymore. Thank You.” And she strode out of the room.

Elizabeth stood before the book cases that lined the walls. This could be a trap. The thought had crossed her mind but at this point it was her only hope. Elizabeth’s hand flinched an inch from a book as the thought that simply touching them could make her melt and slink off to the bucket. She’d gone this far and she would not remain powerless because of fear, that’s what he’d want. Elizabeth picked up a book and sighed when it didn’t fall to the floor in a puddle of herself. As always The Master’s ego had betrayed him. He had supreme control over her. It went without saying she was not allowed to touch his books so why ward them? Able to use magic or not she could at least learn everything about her slime body from these books and the magical process of how it was created. It wasn’t much but she may be able to come up with a plan after she knew more.

The book Elizabeth held was in fact one she knew. At the magic school student were shown The Dark Arts Compendium to better understand the concepts of how dark magic worked and how wrong it was. As Elizabeth opened the book she gasped. The pages of student copies at the magic school were always magically censored, the words burned away in specific places that explained how to actually preform the spells and the book warded to prevent restoration. This copy was however complete and untouched. Elizabeth spent the day reading the compendium, it was not a specific book but more like a beginners guide to simple spells and naming other more specialized books, most of which also sat on the shelves. This was not going to be a fast process. Elizabeth decided that to know what she needed to know she’d have to completely read three specific books on her situation. She marked the spots in her head where The Romus Guide to Sex Magic, Power of the Trapped Soul and My First Thrall were kept on the shelves.

~Nicole~

That evening The Master came home at the usual time and routine began to return to the house. He never seemed to notice the difference of Nicole cleaning while Elizabeth spent the day reading. Despite that he fucked both of them with more zeal than usual. Nicole almost didn’t regret that she’d been punish so hard yesterday because when The Master took her he did it roughly and on top of her not from behind. Despite wanting to escape now and possibly even killing him in the end Nicole could not help but thrill at the sensation of him inside her and she screamed with pleasure she had not known in weeks.

Elizabeth’s ban on talking was not apparently enforced when The Master fucked her. Giving her even more freedom of movement than usual Elizabeth thrashed and cursed like a sailor. For a maga and a high born lady some of the things that came out of her mouth after only one day of forced silence made even Nicole gasp.

Finally both girls left panting on the floor of their room in twin blue and red puddles of cum, The Master left them for the night. “You, still, with, m.....?” Elizabeth panted and as The Master left her words were cut off as the door closed leaving a scowl on her face. “Yyyyyeeeesssss.” Nicole purred. She had been so satisfied tonight she understood Elizabeth’s concern but she still wanted to escape. Elizabeth shot her a tired but concerned look.

~Elizabeth~

Elizabeth’s reading progressed over the next few weeks. Her first book was the Romus Guide to Sex Magic. The book was mostly a stomach turning guide for devant mages. Spells for manipulating yours or your partners body during sex, increasing pleasure, and most importantly the collection of magical power distilled from the emotions felt during love making.

When casting powerful spells the mage or maga casting had to store up magic power to preform the spell. In White magic that meant days of chanting and complex rituals. Black magic was invented to gather huge amounts of magical energy through somewhat unsavory ways. Blood magic for instance used pain and the substance that sustained life to create magic. Demon worship used bargains with super human spirts to gain power. Sex magic however converted the emotions and physical sensations experienced during sex into magic. Consent was in no way necessary when it came to sex magic. True enough the feelings of shame, fear, and anger that came from rape were in fact much stronger than pleasure.

Not being able to see, much less store and use magic this book was for now useless to Elizabeth but it helped her understand The Masters powers in regard to her. Every night when he raped her and Nicole he was converting energy from their emotions into magic. The act itself seemed to have something to do with prolonging their curse too but that was in later books. Basically Elizabeth and Nicole were power cells for his magic. Nicole had begun to like it too much and became less efficient so The Master took Elizabeth too. Now they were his immortal fuck puppets that were the source of his power. Needless to say Elizabeth gave him plenty of power that night when her rage at being used so effectually came out.

The Power of the Trapped Soul was a book explaining the process for and the uses of removing a living soul from a being and placing it into another vessel. Elizabeth was in a weird way a little grateful for her slime body after reading that just about anything could be used as a vessel for a soul. Rocks and precious stones, statues, even most types of animals could be used as a vessel. Slime girls or Plasm Morphs as they were referred to in the book were recommended however for any spell involving sex magic because they were purpose built for responses of emotion and physical stimuli. You couldn’t get your rocks off with a stone after all.

The ritual described in the book required a staggering amount of raw magic to pull off. So much so that if you chose to use a magically crafted vessel like a slime girl you would have no power left to you after removing the soul to create the vessel regardless of what dark magic you use to gather strength. This was not a problem however, the book presented a simple solution to generate more power. It read. In situations where magically crafted vessels are required the subjects empty body can then be used as raw material in a magic generating break down spell to create the substitute vessel. Elizabeth re-read that line over and over again frantically trying to find any other meaning. A brake down spell was when you broke any object down to simple raw matter and harvested the magical energy that bound that matter together. In the case of a body that meant to decompose or destroy. Elizabeth had hoped that she would be able to reverse what had been done to her body to turn it to slime. This body however was apparently not her old body but a magical construct formed from the destruction of her body, there was nothing to go back to.

Elizabeth mashed the open book into her tits as she screamed soundlessly. There was no way to change back, there was no matter in her body just magic sustaining her soul. Elizabeth curled into a ball on the floor howling wordlessly. It was a good thing she couldn’t scream it would have alerted Nicole. Elizabeth’s small hopes were shattered and for the rest of her time that day she lay there motionless until Nicole came in to clean up the books.

~Nicole~

Elizabeth was laying face down in the middle of the floor, an book open next to her. “Elizabeth? The Master will be home soon we gotta put the book back and wait for him.” Elizabeth unable to talk slammed the cover of the book shut with her closest hand and pushed it across the floor but did not move further. Nicole put the book away but knew it was better if The Master found them waiting in their room rather than laying on the floor of his study. “Elizabeth come on we gotta go back to our room.” Nicole went over to help her up but as she rolled Elizabeth over she saw her face and started back. Elizabeth was covered in slimy red tears and had an absolutely blank look in her eyes. “Did you find something bad in the books?” Nicole asked but Elizabeth did not respond. As Nicole let her go Elizabeth fell back down to the ground with a wet squish and did not move. Nicole knew The Master would be back any minute there wasn’t time to snap her out of it so Nicole grabbed Elizabeth under the arms and dragged her back to the room only moments before The Master came back.

The Master came to claim them as he did every night. Nicole stood up right away but Elizabeth still lay limp on the floor. “Oh don’t play this game Elizabeth, I don’t need your participation but it helps.” Elizabeth stood up right away clearly under The Master’s power. “So now I get the silent treatment? After taking away speech from you during the day?” He said walking behind her. Elizabeth bent full over grabbing her ankles with a slap. “Wow the perfect woman.” The Master said. “How long till you snap and start cursing me again.” He rammed his dick into her and began pumping away. Elizabeth’s face was still her own, Nicole could tell because it still had that blank expression. Several long sweaty minutes of pumping, groping, and generally trying to annoy Elizabeth into snapping at him latter The Master pushed her over and she let herself fall to the ground.

Nicole did not know what Elizabeth had read that put her into this stupor but The Master would not stop until he broke her and it could end badly if he forced out the reason for her behavior. Nicole could think of only one way to district The Master and possibly snap Elizabeth out of this at the same time. She was not going to let their plans go to shit because Elizabeth found something that upset her so Nicole stepped forward. “Please Master, please let me try.” The Master looked at her strangely. “And what exactly can you do?” He asked. “I’m a pro Master.” She said cupping one of her tits and rubbing her crotch. “I’ll make her squeal. Please?” The Master arched an eyebrow and stepped back. “Why not? Might be a good show.”

Nicole flipped Elizabeth over on her back and straddled her. “Um Master, a little help?” Nicole asked caressing her crotch again. The Master grinned and Nicole got up on her knees as a huge blue cock sprouted right out of her pussy. Nicole wasted no time, with the years and years of experience on the receiving end she pushed her way into Elizabeth who still lay there motionless. “Gods I know this fells good Elizabeth.” She panted between thrusting up and down. She had to get a rise out of her or they’d both be fucked in more ways than one. Nicole could fell Elizabeth responding to her inside. Louder and louder slurping and sucking sounds began as Elizabeth began to contract around her. “Come on Elizabeth just let it out.” Nicole said. She reached down and tweaked Elizabeth’s nipples and leaning in for a kiss that went right down her troat as Nicole’s tongue elongated. Elizabeth began showing some reaction in her face but it looked more like she would brake down and cry rather than yell or scream in pleasure or anger. That would be just as bad a reaction and Nicole knew she needed to get through to Elizabeth fast.

Nicole reached back and slapped Elizabeth in the face as hard as her super human strength could allow. Little flecks of blue and red slime went flying at the force of the blow. It would not hurt of course but the gesture itself would still get through. “Come on Elizabeth!” She screamed slapping her again and then kissing her deeply. She grabbed a handful of tit with her left and reached back again with her right hand. “We’re in this together!” Slap. “I’m not giving up on you so you so need to give me something here.” She was dangerously close to saying things she couldn’t but The Master was so enthraled by her performance it didn’t really matter. She swung her hand down again and Elizabeth’s own hand shot up, grabbing it with a crack. Recognition was in her eyes again and Nicole knew Elizabeth was in there. Now however they had a problem, they needed to put on one hell of a show for The Master. Elizabeth however took over in perfect order. “You want something out of me?” She asked and even The Master was silent as they lay there Elizabeth holding Nicole’s arm. “Fine.”

~Elizabeth~

Elizabeth had to make this good. With all her strength she grabbed Nicole’s waist and heaved her into the air, flipping her over and slamming her to the ground with a wet slap. Now Elizabeth was now on top and had preformed the flip without ever having Nicole exit her. Elizabeth began to fuck Nicole as hard and passionately as she could. She reached down and grabbed entire handfuls of Nicole’s tits and squeezed so hard her fingers sank into the slime. Nicole shrieked with pleasure and then it happened, Elizabeth felt Nicole cum inside her.

For a split second it was like she could feel Nicole’s mind. Pleasure, fear at giving away what they were planing, and shear animal lust for Elizabeth. Elizabeth felt light headed, could she pass out from the intense pleasure she was felling? Could she even pass out at all for that matter? Every second that passed the pleasure doubled. Gods I’m going to melt down. Elizabeth thought practically vibrating with sensation. Under it all there was a strange sense she was empowered, that she could do anything with this body, she felt freedom. Just as sudden as it came it passed and after what felt like an eternity, but was really only a few seconded, Elizabeth and Nicole where simply fucking again nothing more than the usual fantastic feeling of a cock between Elizabeth’s legs. What fuck was that? Elizabeth wondered.

Nicole reached up and began playing with Elizabeth’s tits. Elizabeth was still uneasy, she hated being touched like that, especially with these disgustingly huge tits. But it felt so good, and it was all to convince that bastard who was sitting in the corner jerking off to them like a mad man. Gods the things I have to do to get by. Elizabeth thought and forced herself to moan with pleasure at the caress.

Setting aside that strange event Elizabeth focused on the facts she had realized when Nicole had begun slapping her. They WERE in this together, if they couldn’t go back to the way things were they’d have to find some other way to live, but if she gave up she wouldn’t just be making herself a slave but another innocent woman would share her fate possibly forever. That was not going to happen and so with a frenetic pace only two slime girls together could match they fucked at mind bending speed and intensity.

Elizabeth got up off of Nicole and changed positions. Now she sucked on Nicole’s huge slimy cock while Nicole’s tongue swirled around Elizabeth’s insides like an eel, both slime women putting forth all their skill and special bodily abilities. Elizabeth drove her face down into Nicole’s crotch till the dick slammed into the back of her throat. Weeks of blow jobs on The Master had unfortunately made her quiet skilled at it. Nicole did not have balls to play with like The Master so without missing a beat she reached around and shoved a finger up Nicole’s ass. Ether in excitement or deliberately Nicole reached around to do the same but shoved her whole hand up Elizabeth’s ass. Elizabeth gasped around the dick as the hand went up her ass to the wrist with little effort, her ass stretching inhumanly wide to accommodate it. Gods I never even thought of doing something like that. Elizabeth thought and shuddered as Nicole’s fingers twirled inside her. She really is a pro.

The Master could take no more apparently and Elizabeth straightened up, actually against her will for a change, and her mouth was forced open so she could suck The Masters cock instead. Nicole felt no inclination to stop however and continued to eat Elizabeth out as she sat on Nicole’s face and blew The Master with that angry glower he loved so much. Several disgusting slurps of cum latter The Master grabbed her shoulder and roughly shoved Elizabeth off Nicole. “Your reward my dear.” The Master said and as he knelt down to mount Nicole her slime dick melting back into a pussy.

In a seen that was becoming much to common, both women lay on the floor of their room panting as The Master had finished with them. “You, Still, With, Me?” Nicole panted. Elizabeth once again silent, nodded. “I don’t care what you found in that book. We have to get out of here. We’ll find a way.” Once again Elizabeth nodded. She couldn’t give up. Tomorrow she would continue reading and figure out some way to get their bodies back. There had to be a way.
Memorex75 is offline   Reply With Quote