free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Cleavage Accounts
View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2018   #40
Darkstorm
Process Fan

Re: The Cleavage Accounts

Happy New Year to you as well - a very welcome surprise for 2018!

An enjoyable read - as you suggested, I found much to appreciate about Colleen The sex scenes were great, and I was happy to see a diverse group of characters - a bit of something for everyone!

A point I may mention, and it's actually something I've been mulling over from the non-consensual growth thread. It would be quite realistic to expect people to be a little apprehensive/frightened when suddenly growing a few cup sizes, particularly from an unknown source. Even with the added benefit of superpowers . There would be fear of radiation, chemical poisoning, mutation, cancer/medical illness; all quite reasonable fears from exposure to mysterious substances.
Even when they're able to identify the cause and accept it or even come to appreciate it, some would be hesitant to grow up to (what non-BE fetishists consider) extreme sizes.
I think in other stories like the Supermarket, this is a non-issue, as the characters are choosing to transform themselves. In KBTG I put down their acceptance to some type of space dust induced euphoria (maybe just another way they were all affected by the meteorite), as well as seeing other crew mates affected but seemingly ok, but it does seem a situation that would lend itself well to frightening non-consensual growth initially. Just something I'd been thinking about lately

My only other suggestion would be more descriptive breast growth sequences (probably the most challenging part for any author). I really enjoy the characters you create and their interactions, and have been thoroughly impressed by the stories themselves. I would dearly love to see you craft some epic erotic growth sequences; descriptions that really bring those scenes to life. Spaces between freckles expanding; areola stretching and spreading; skin becoming taut and firm, even shiny as breast mass enlarges; tingling and warmth, flushing through their breasts as they expand; their increasing heft and pull on shoulders and back; buttons creaking and groaning under the strain. That's the stuff that I would pay double to read again and again

Sorry for the long ramble; the new year has me filled with possibilities! Thank you once again for the new material; great to see you continuing to not only produce work quickly, but of excellent quality. I highly look forward to more
Darkstorm is offline   Reply With Quote