The Process Forum - View Single Post - [Story] >> The Enchanted Sorceress <<
View Single Post
Unread 01-02-2006   #1
Captain Ash
Adventurer

Post [Story] >> The Enchanted Sorceress <<

NEWS:
I have decided to rewrite my story.
So please start to read the improved story, beginning with the first chapter on page 2, post # 18 or follow directly this link:
Chapter 1: The Spellbound Disguise !

The Enchanted Sorceress
By Captain Ash

Hi folks,
I thought to write an AR-story.
Before you reading without knowing what about this story is all about;
I give you a little summary about the content, so you wont't regret it, if it isn’t your taste of AR.

The tale starts about the evil sorceress called “The Mistress of Darkness”.
She is the empress of the Orc-Hordes that tyrannise the bordering kingdoms.
In order to stop her, a bunch of heroes tries to sneak through the empress territory and to defeat her.
These fellows are: the mage Mandrik, the knight Asgor and the elf Ronor.
But with all their bravery, the heroes don’t know the castle, the secret hideout of the empress.
So they are forces to team up with the dark sorceress Azura, who can fell the dark aura of the empress with the power of her magical necklace.
Unfortunately, the Mistress of Darkness is aware of their plan and tries to steal the necklace, so the fellowship cannot find her secret castle and she can increase her power.
The evil sorceress knew that her stupid Orc-hordes cannot find them, once they are in her territory and tries to get the necklace herself, before they can enter their quest.
But in order to not get noticed by Azura and to hide her aura, she transforms herself into a 9-year old girl.
That’s all for now, more I shall not talk.

How you could read, the story is taking place in a fantasy-world.
I personally think, that there are to less AR-stories which have medieval/fantasy-elements though they would be suited for.

However, enjoy the reading.
Here we go:

CHAPTAR 1: The spellbound disguise

In the castle the brushes on the floor done by the maid could be heard … well, maid is maybe not the right word, the most suitable word fitting for it would be slave, since this evil witch conquered this kingdom and forced this poor village-girl to work for her.
Day for day she has to clean, wash, preparing dinner and doing everything here.
She hates this place! If she could, she would leave this damn castle.
However, to her misfortune the castle lies between insurmountable mountains and additional to the fact that it was icy cold outside.
The maid looked at her bare feet; she wouldn’t even made two steps before they are frozen to ice-cubes.
Why have I to do this all by myself, she wondered.
Except her, the maid was the only staff in this castle. The empress seems to have fun, watching her working until to exhaustion.

While she was pity herself, she notices a shadow, but not the one of the sorceress; it had the shape of a little child.
When she turned around, she really saw a girl in front of her.
The girl had untidy short bright-brown hair and half-dark eyes and was wearing a filthy rag and shabby sandals.

>> Who are you, girl? << asked the maid, while she stood up from the floor.
>> Huh! You mean me? << responded the girl surprised, obvious the maid caught her at sneaking.
>> Don’t make a fool of me, you lil’ brat! Or do you see here another girl? << shouted the maid.
>> If so … uhmm, << thought the girl loudly, >> I’m the new maid. <<
>> So, you are the new made! << says the maid sceptically.
>> Yes, the empress took me today in duty. <<
>> Don’t lie! << answered back the maid angrily and putting her hands demandingly on her waist, >> as I have told you before: don’t take me for a fool! If the mistress would have taken a new maid, she would have told me. <<
The handmaid was sorrowed. What would the empress say that a child just have entered the castle unnoticed?

Suddenly the girl began to giggle.
>> What’s so funny? << asked the maid.
>> Don’t you recognise me? << spoke the girl, while the maid looked puzzled, >> It’s me, you stupid slut, your mistress! <<
>> You … << stutter the maid.
She couldn’t believe that this pertly girl was the evil sorceress and took shocked her hands of her waist.
>> Sure it’s me! << jeered the girl with an arrogant self-confidence, such like the empress was used to do it.
Before the maid could say a word, her mistress said: >> You see, I have changed myself into a child! <<
>> But why is my mistress turning back to a girl? << asked the maid curiously.
>> Of course you can’t know that. << responded she with a bored look. >> The foolish King and his dim noblemen thought, they could send a handful of their merely men through my realm and dispose me, in hope to avoid to be overrun by my Orc-hordes.
Desperate as they are, they beg this non-for-good dark sorceress Azura for feeling my aura and leading them to me! Maybe she thinks she could beat me with the help of those jerks. <<
>> How do you know that? << wondering the maid.
The sorceress giggled again. >> It is just simple as easy! I have my spies everywhere. And what my spies cannot hear and see, the birds do! <<

The maid nodded her head to make a clever impression, trying to show that she could follow her mistress words.
>> So you see, << continued her mistress, >> my Orcs are reliable to devastate whole kingdoms, but they are stupid like weed to find anyone even if their lives would depend on it. Especially under the protection of the huge woods, in which hardly someone could be scouted in such a large area. <<
>> And what has it to do being a girl again? <<
>> As you can imagine, I have to put things on my own hands. This sloppy sorceress gains her power from a magical artefact: an enchanted necklace.
If I get this necklace on my hands, my power would even increase.
Besides, to avoid that she feel my magical aura before I get that artefact, I will go as a girl.
Without the artefact, this Azura is not only useless; they can search for eternity till they have found my castle. <<
>> Isn’t running being a girl not too dangerous? <<
>> Yes, there is a risk, << replied the girl, >> but if even you couldn’t recognize me in this form, as you have just now proven, nobody will. <<
>> Will you have any magic power left, if you are a girl? <<
>> What do you think why I have turned into one! I won’t have any witchery, for that reason I need an antidote turning to normal. <<
>> Does it mean that you are nothing but an ordinary girl right now? << wonders the maid.
>> Otherwise I couldn’t get rid of my dark aura; children aren’t gifted with magic, except on some situations. << explains the girl. >> I am getting bored being stuck in this body. When I turned into a girl, I put the antidote on a shelf I cannot reach. Make yourself useful a get it to me! <<

A thought went through the maids mind. Maybe it was her chance to overwhelming her tormentress, as long as she was helpless like a pesky girl.
>> Well little lady, the hell I will do anything to you! << treated the maid and took again her hands menacing on her waist.
>> What! You disobey me. I am your mistress, you unthankful lazy chunk. << her imperious young voice just sounded ridiculous.
>> Not anymore you naughty little girl. << defied the maid and walked toward the helpless girl. >> Come here so that you can get what you deserve. <<
>> No! << shouted the girl and tried to run away, but it was too late.
The maid grabbed her arm.
>> Now I pay you everything back, what you have done to me! << threatened she.
The girl looked scared and shouted: >> NIAGA TLUDA NA EM NRUT, MA I ELTTIL! <<

Then the girl’s arm was getting bigger, also her whole body began to grow and with the size, her rag started to rip. The mistress hair began to become longer and darker.
Soon the girl was even taller than her maid.
This whole process needed not more than a few moments.
In front of the surprised maid, there was her naked mistress.
>> So, << the ice-cold voice of the mistress resounds. >> What did you wanted to do with me? <<
>> I … I am sorry, my mistress. I didn’t mean it. << begged the maid.
>> Of course, << responded the dark queen unforgiving, << though I tricked you a little. I wasn’t really a girl; I merely changed my body so I still had my power. However, to teach you a lesson, you disloyal snipe, I will turn yourself into a little brat therefore you seem to like girls. <<
The sorceress made a wink with her hand and with twinkle sparks she held a flask on her hand.
>> Drink it! << she commanded.
>> Please, I don’t wannabe a child. <<
>> Do it! Or I will turn you into a mouse, and for this spell I won’t need a magic potion. <<
>> Everything but not that, << she gasped and drank the flask empty.
Just like a good girl, thought the empress.
In front her eyes the maid becomes smaller. Her clothes expanding and her sleeves were bigger than her arms.
Satisfied she looked down to her slave who tried to rebel her.
>> Looking cute doesn’t mean to neglect your work. << the sorceress told her with a sarcasm voice. >> Clean the floor before I am leaving or I will punish you adequate your little girl’s butt. <<
>> Will you turn me into an adult again, please? << sob her maid.
>> Well … we shall see after you work. <<

At the moment, the empress had to do more important. She has to prepare to her plan getting that necklace.
When she went, she looked back to her maid. It was fun seeing turn up her sleeves and trying to brush the floor without stumble over her overlarge clothes.

Okay, that for now the first chaptar. If I have the next ready, I will post it.
I hope you enjoyed it.
Suggestions and comments are welcomed.

Last edited by Captain Ash; 08-12-2006 at 05:53 PM.
Captain Ash is offline   Reply With Quote