free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - TG Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 02-26-2007   #29
Taruby
Self-Aware Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianxavier
them eh Taruby?
Mm hmm, unlike this board, I like the fact that TheChronoTrigger's board at least mention FtM material. For example, I especially am displeased with Jana's site due to the fact that it only gives information on MtF content while acting like FtM doesn't exist. So difficult finding content on FtM in English (I already found some nice Japanese ones), probably the reason why I'm beginnning to develop an interest pertaining to it.
Quote:
Only thing that would get on some people's nerves there is many users are big into TV and body swaps... I'm still a big fan of showing the change not the poof or zap type changes, then oh I'm a girl. But to each his/her own.
Personally, the way some users would ask whether or not a piece of content is TG and then shun the content, disregarding its literary or artistic merits, is what bothers me. =(
Quote:
Hey I like quiet, tho the trolls can go back into their caves for all I care... I rather not have to clean up after the "Guests" that just post a quote and nothing more... Grrrr...

--Brian Xavier
I think of trolls as quality-control and entertainment. I do agree about the spammers and bots; that's just a waste of time for anyone involved.

Trolling for newbies, flamebaiting, social engineering, argument tactics, etc. are great ways of determining the quality of an individual's character. For example, an individual who can't respond well to a troll is highly likely to be both unstable and untrustworthy. So, I think trolls do have their uses even though people might not appreciate them. Unfortunately, the trolled homospaiens do make a mess that needs to be cleaned up (Setting your house on fire, cutting up your cat, firing you from your job, proposing war on you, etc.), definitely not a pretty sight. '~'

I feel bad for the Blahsoft forum board, they have so many bots trying to advertise products on there; it's bloody ridiculous.

あなたの好きな人はタルビ。幼馴染のタルビ。結婚するならタルビ。あなたの好きな人はタルビ、可愛い可愛い タルビ~・・・♪
あなたは、タルビと結婚する運命なの。タルビしかあなたの目には映らない。タルビは最高の人~ ・・・
タルビ、タルビをお願いします~・・・♪

Last edited by Taruby; 02-26-2007 at 08:41 PM.
Taruby is offline   Reply With Quote