free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Updates on BustArtist's grOw series.
View Single Post
Unread 09-14-2022   #287
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

BustArtist's NEW "grOw/cinema 1", Episode XXI -- NOW AVAILABLE! Sept. 14, 2022

grOw/cinema 1: The Ever-Expanding Universe
Episode XXI: “The Expanding Universe”

Synopsis:
Professor Higgs promises to thank CARL for his special abilities and how he used them on her and her mistress, Professor Boson. While appreciative for the promised carnal pleasures, Carl plans to continue using his expanding powers even more, until things grow bigger than the two women have ever experienced before...

AVAILABLE NOW AT BustArtist.com !

Categories:
  • Breast Expansion – big, huge, wow
  • miniGTS (up to 35 ft / 10.7 m)
  • GTS growth (up to 110 ft / 33.5 m)
  • Penis Expansion – huge, Wow
  • Balls Expansion – huge, Wow
  • Belly Expansion – huge, cum-inflation, some
  • MILFs
  • Femdom (light)
  • Smothering
  • Sex with Huge Penis (B J, coitus)
  • Sex with Huge Vag (coitus)
  • Giant breasts and nipples
  • Huge ass
  • Excessive Cum
  • Cum-induced growths
  • Button/Bra popping
  • Personality alteration, Reality alteration
  • Strong sexual situations (MF, FmF, MFf)

grOw/cinema 1, Episode XX (21) features:
  • 62 full-color frames along with a cover poster, supporting pages, and Dictionary of Terms in the issue. (69 pages total)
  • Part 21 of an on-going series.

What people have said about this issue from early Patreon release:

As seen at my Patreon page:

"Best Episode EVER. I'm officially obsessed with Higgs."

"Absolutely incredible issue, definitely excited to see where things go with Holly."

"Great release, can't wait to see what's up next. Love the parallel storyline."

"Loved it..."

What people have said about the grOw/cinema 1 series:

As seen on bustartist.blogspot.com:

"No ONE, NO ONE in our little community of breast-obsessed weirdos draws mega-breasts the way BustArtist does. He obviously understands physiology, even when the physiology isn’t humanly possible... When the story matters, it’s there, when it doesn’t, it doesn’t get in the way of appreciating those curves."

"Amazing work! Everything from the fetishes to just the drawing of depth perspective. Every comic gets better and better. Only bad thing is when you realize you are on the last page."

“What an amazing story!, What the fans are saying its true, one masterpiece of the GTS/BE/PE comics, the details, the dialogues, and of course the sizes are an incredible work, thank you very much, hope the story continues for much more chapters.”

“Damn BA, I think I've said it before, but you produce the best paid content in the community!”

"Hey guys. Its way worth the low price... Artists that create niche comics like this are few and far between and we need to support them. Help them by paying..."

As seen on my DeviantArt account:

"...this is a great start of a new series. I love the aspect of a suspenseful plot this time around. The drawings are fantastic and I like the introduction of rules and consequences of the abilities being used. The antagonist seems to have a lot of potential and I can't wait to see where this all goes. Keep up the great work..."

"Still, I'm very excited to see where this goes. I consider grOw/cinema to be your Magnum Opus and arguably the single greatest work of expansion fetish content. I hope to be reading issue 30 in a few years!"

”Great Work BA! Your artwork with this format keeps getting better... You truly are the best in this type of entertainment and I can’t wait to see the next issue."

"Loving it all man! The the widescreen panels, expanding on the ideals of old tales like Wishful Thinking (the first of yours I saw) and the softer, textured look is amazing! Cherry on top that you can bust them out faster! Looking forward to the next issue!"

AVAILABLE NOW AT http://www.bustartist.com !

And check out the updated News & FAQ page for the latest SALES items!

More information about grOw/cinema: go to BustArtist.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gcin-1-21-poster.jpg (219.2 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg growcinema-frame-sample-21-1.jpg (218.9 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg growcinema-frame-sample-21-2.jpg (269.0 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-1-prev-21-01.jpg (71.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-1-prev-21-02.jpg (86.4 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-1-prev-21-03.jpg (85.4 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-1-prev-21-04.jpg (102.6 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-1-prev-21-05.jpg (74.0 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-1-prev-21-06.jpg (66.1 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-1-prev-21-07.jpg (92.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-1-prev-21-08.jpg (57.2 KB, 24 views)
BustArtist is offline   Reply With Quote