The Process Forum - View Single Post - Changing Times Transformation Podcast
View Single Post
Unread 12-17-2013   #20
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

Re: TF Podcast alternate from "The Test Chamber"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorintf View Post
I would absolutely love to see another podcast. I'd love to participate, though I'm not an artist. I did have a short-lived, but pretty well received podcast of my own and have some experience working with them.
Anyone in the community is pretty much welcome, just PM some times you are available and I will see if you can be placed on a proper date. The plan is to have three people (including myself) to have a cross talk about various subjects and matters about transformation and the community itself.

Also, this podcast will more than likely take place over skype via group call, unless another method is found otherwise.

Thanks for you contribution.

Also, as a very side note, if there are any community sites, such as transfur, that would like some public advertisement or endorsement, I would be happy to announce so before and/or after the podcast, I will only be able to do four overall (two before, two after).

Changing Times Podcast
Shadow_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote