free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - TF Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 06-14-2009   #894
Huginn
trickster

Re: TF Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowglare View Post
Remember the time on the TV series Weird Science where Wyatt got cologne that turned him into a caveman, and after making out with a girl and rubbing some of the cologne off, she started to regress, too? I looked up the episode (Wyatt Erectus from season 2), and found the whole thing on Hulu.

My question is, does anyone know where clips of the female process can be found, or how I can make my own? I'd like to get that one minute of make-out-and-devolve for handy rewatching. If I'm asking for something unethical, I apologize and retract my request, but I figure I can already watch the episode legally for free, including skipping most/all of the commercials to get at the part I'm interested in. I just want to make the process more convenient.

If nothing else, you can watch the episode, which is especially enjoyable if you like male TF (the female bit's not till after the 17 minute mark). Far as I can tell, it hasn't been linked to before.
Oh, a devolution TF. Have to stick my nose in this.
No, seriously i watched the episode before, i even tried to get the best resolution available, but the female TF is VERY disappointing.
I found the episode searching on some online storage sites. If not, you could get yourself a flv downloader and player. They're everywhere to be found.

Much wasted potential here, but if anyone knows something different, i'm all ears !