free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New Transformation Page
View Single Post
Unread 02-07-2020   #36
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Re: New Transformation Page

Updates:

On Valentines Day (Feb 14) I will release a commission done which involves Heavy Metal character Taarna!

Coming March 5th: The release of the short The Twins AP. It was just completed and I'm very excited versus most things I've produced for this short! It will be about 4.5 minutes long. I've already showed a few sample cells. It's in storyboard form till the transformation scene and it won't disappoint. I'm very happy how all the sfx came together between a double transformation scene involving the two female twins. I'm also happy how AgeGrowthFictions produced beautiful score of music to it. (Again check out his work on his patreon page and Deviant).

Plot: Parents are fighting and kids aren't happy they are. The one wishes they could be older, but the other doesn't want that at all. To bad a demon girl was listening and forces it on them.

This can only be seen on the higher tiers of my Patreon from $5-10. So, join today to enjoy what goodies are already there.

Finally, I will begin to work on the short that will be only viewed on the $10 tier which will be the upcoming quarterly release as promise (April). It maybe based off a Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde plot line, but we will see.

Hope this helps with the ones following my work and for the newbies.... join today to see what I have.

https://www.patreon.com/DarkProductionsTF

Cheers,
Mr Dark
MrDark is offline   Reply With Quote