Thread: berrygirl
View Single Post
Unread 03-26-2014   #39
lordaltros
Frequent Poster

Re: berrygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mman123 View Post
If most anyone else said this I would just look at it as wishful thinking, but you are one of the few people that I think could actually do something about the current state of things.
i really appreciate your vote of confidence
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metatron View Post
I would say there is hope but at present there is not much

The process has bunch of lurkers. (not to bash this place it is the same with any other forum) lurkers comprise the bulk of your members. Then you have the 1-2 times a year poster, so on and so on to the everyday member each time the percentage shrinks substantially.

I attribute the etiquette issue to posting in such a large forum like DA they handle so much work there is very little room for adjudication just rubber stamping issues indiscriminately. Expansion mansion had a fairly good system that was in sort of a beta phase that needed to be upgraded but it never got off the ground.

If something like DA could be formed for INF/WG/BE/GTS and if word got out. ie big name artists such as Johnny, Bust,Kabran, (just to name a few) were dedicated to posting in this new gallery forum. I could see it having a very strong pull. If it were a streamlined (ie no print sales no this subsection that subsection of art type then add your tags) version of DA with the forum section attached it could work.
i get what you're saying.
but where the hell would we start?
i would say here, the process, but it doesn't really have a gallery function.
i think something like bodyinflation.org would work.
the set up they have there.
but again, i have no clue where to start.
i have absolute squat in the sense of web site designing and programming.
lordaltros is offline   Reply With Quote