free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Personality tf/mc, An obscure and quirky fetish
View Single Post
Unread 08-07-2012   #3
brandygang
Be me!

Re: Personality tf/mc, An obscure and quirky fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhznit View Post
Interesting... I assume you mean something like refocused priorities?

Something along the lines of:
A girl that donates generously has no problem sharing her guy with other girls, while a greedy bitch hogs her guy (and if possible other girl's guys) to herself.
A girl that's a hard worker finds that she enjoys giving pleasure and moving her body during sex versus just sitting there and letting the guy to the work, as a more lazy girl would prefer.

I've sort of been dabbling in things like this in a rather vain attempt at a "Procedurally generated mind control hentai game"...

Yes,exactly! Of course I'm incredibly interested in the idea of how these 'priorities' define ourselves, and how the perception of stereotypes.

It's subtle value manipulation that changes them as a person drastically to the point where it's a process.

Like to explain, many people have differing views on bimboization and bimbos in general. Some people like the general idea of a girl becoming more flirty or girly...and some like the idea to the point where it surpasses a bimbo in general. Some claim pure mindless sex-addicted slut tfs, are an excess that surpass the idea of a bimbo, claiming a true bimbo needs to shop and flirty and have some sense of.. something that makes them a bimbo and not a slut.

But what makes people this way? Aside from biology, most of your life is what makes you who you are, and what makes you decide to live the way you do and be the person you are. My fetish is a forced infringement on this. True brainwashing at it's core. (though not with the necessity of a mistress or forced sex or whatever like most corruption or conversion work has. The thing separating this from that is the insistence of freewill and and ability to think and reflect on the change based on circumstance. The change and 'corruption' becomes a part of you, but you never perfectly become 'corrupted' so long as you still you.)

My interest are similar, in a character that takes on different 'roles' and personalities other than just a 'bimbo'.

For a story example, take your run of the the mil girl-next-door. She's sweet, but not sugar coated or flirty. She's intelligent, but not quite a bookworm or genius. She's fit, but not athletic or particularly sportsy. She can use a computer if needed, can cook herself a sandwich or few basic things, maybe keep tidy but isn't very domestic. She likes to have fun once in a while, but not especially to anything in particular. There isn't anything particularly special about her, besides that she tries hard to do her best and be a good person.

And say one day she comes across a gypsy woman or magic wizard, vending machine, friend who's a witch, whatever the catalyst is for the the change/transformation.

Say she comes across a plethora of items or something. Everything has an obvious use for it, but said use also has a common stereotype associated with who uses it. Not only that, but what traits they have. Such as:

Book or Glasses - Nerd or associated intellectual
Beaker - Scientist or such
Duster or rubber gloves - Maid or house-wife
Rollerblades - SkaterGirl
Black Nail polish - Goth or scene, ect
Sweater - Shy or carefree
Controller - Gamer
Headband - Sporty or a jock
Scarlet Lipstick and makeup - Preppy
PomPoms - Cheerleader, so obviously flirty and ditzy

Now my fantasy is basically that the girl (or boy if you REALLY need it to be TG) finds it and it's 'traits' or assocation slowly consume their personality and start to become a larger part of their identity. Not that they physically transform into the role (although physical changes can occupy them, as a bonus), but they become taken over by this role, like it's subtle brainwashing/MC that begins and they can't stop.

Like one cursed with the glasses might begin to enjoy reading and learning, and becoming more 'nerdish.' It affects everything personality wise about them as well as their lifestyle. Their idea of 'fun', their views on life, the food they eat, the people they hang out with, their goals and dreams in life... everything gradually get's rewritten (as opposed to instantly washed over or replaced) to fit a perfect blend between themselves and this ideal, to the degree which they stop opposing the foreign influence but choose to accept their former self. To the degree they see fit.
Someone finding the duster/gloves might gain OCD light qualities, or just be more submissive. Picking up the rollerblades might at first make you enjoy rollerblading, but it might gradually have you start to incorporate other 'extreme' toyboyish stuff. And then acting like a 'tomboy'. (More assertive, using more lingo, ect) The headbands might make them crave to be fit and healthy and want to get out more, and than later eat right, or if they were already naturally competitive it may make them want to be a professional athlete. The makeup might make them more outgoing or as I prefer, makes them incredibly vain and obssessed entirely with appearances, making them want to be a star or beauty queen, ect, and also making them more dominant and assertive to gain attention.

An unusual favorite of mine is a tattoo or cigarette, and they start feeling bold and cocky and arrogant so they soon become a street punk. They notice they can't stop swearing excessively, can't mind their manners, have a hot temper and eventually can't tolerate normal society and become a person one really would associate with the 'streets.'
They're now living in a rundown apartment, probably working at a tattoo parlour or rundown shop. Sexuality might be more curious and even more fierce. They're treat their former friends and loved ones with spite and rebelliousness.

But at the same time they might still have a sibling that they loved or music that struck with them, a memory cherished or something especially important to them. Values values values. The change alters how their lifestyle, but not certain fundamental parts about them that are too dense in them to be overcome.

In this weird sort of way, the foreign transforming influence and the former self sort of take on a passive aggressive, dominant/submissive relationship. The former self is reduced to mere urges against an 'aggressor' and must cope, but at a certain point the balance tips and if the person changes enough their former self becomes submissive but not non-existent (and aching in their mind as they deal with this contradiction identity). I dislike the idea of a 'complete change' ever occurring, it loses it's appeal to me then.

An important idea is that the mc transformation is 'anchored' around something, one obsessive ideal that everything anchors around. The fetish is the transformation, but the additional interest comes with how they cope with this, and how that they change themselves with how they seem fit.

HOWEVER, one of the most important parts that keeps this interesting for me is that the mc is subtle and some part of them still remains. In the same way a lot don't like mc in certain tg/tf/cd stories because they feel it cheapens it. (No humiliation or affect really done if they don't remember who they were or don't care) Like the character may become a nerd of street punk, but still has to keep SOME resemblence of their former self, like if they liked a certain food, place, activity or person, there's something noting how what they've become it contradicts that or ensures it.
Outside their life and control, they keep the same life, until THEY decide to change it. The kicker being it's them (forced to) do parts of the change for themselves,into another variation of themself, and not insta-changing or gradually morphing into another person.

Of course, this is just the basic of the fetish put in a basic light. I've yet to mention fantasy and scifi, fictional stereotypes that add even more to the mix.

I hope this fetish isn't too hard to understand.

Last edited by brandygang; 08-07-2012 at 02:04 AM.
brandygang is offline   Reply With Quote