free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Transformations That I Found While Searching
View Single Post
Unread 03-29-2014   #125
digitalcirce
Pig TFer

Re: Transformations That I Found While Searching

Mysteryman29 – As to how much TFing we get, I bet not much, and what we do see will be very quick, like the donkey ears. Probably, it’ll mostly be cutaways, and when the camera goes back, the next stage will be visible.

But it definitely looks like there are several stages. The Tanya Cornelisse clip clearly shows the beginning of the scene when they are fully human. We’ve seen a lot of the donkey, including an early stage with just makeup and hooves, and a late version with a completely CGI head. But we’ve also seen the actress having a full head mold cast, and have not yet seen any prosthetics that would have been drawn from that. So, she may well have a middle stage we haven’t seen yet. And we’ve seen that they have live animals on set, including at least chickens and a goat, so it’s very likely at least some and maybe all of them end the scene as true animals.

I wouldn’t count on all of them having a five stage process, but I bet we see a fair amount. They almost have to build the scene slowly, to show the weirdness of the protagonist’s hallucination. Hopefully someone will be able to see it at the Florida Film Festival, and give us a more complete idea about what happens!

Sutibaru – You’re welcome! I completely agree. I really like the effects they chose, and I love how she smiles around them.

Anahki – Well, we can see hooves on the goat and donkey. Unfortunately, I haven’t seen evidence for body casting or anything like that. But I’ve got my fingers crossed that we’ll see something along those lines, too!
digitalcirce is offline   Reply With Quote