The Process Forum - View Single Post - Posed Idea: SW Universe
View Single Post
Unread 05-09-2021   #6
Marauder727
Process Fan

Re: Posed Idea: SW Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Sai View Post
Shared universes are fun. But you need a script bible to keep track of what is going on, or else the writers will all contradict each other.
Oh I agree. That's why, if Minimizer is agreeable to considering a revival of the Adventures in Miniaturization world, he and I would need to discuss the ground rules.

Originally, he wrote the first few stories for A.I.M. and then we did the joint story arc, of which my part was called 'Diamond in the Rough'. For those folks who remember, Min and I tricked everyone back in the day by posting our individual stories at the same time, but it wasn't until probably 2/3 into the story that they began to overlap and people suddenly were freaking out because here were these two stories, told from different perspectives, with different characters, who were involved in the same crisis, coming from different directions.

A little while later, I wrote a story entitled 'For the Love of a Woman' in which a team of mercenaries (let's call them the SW Suicide Squad, just for fun) hunt down a mad scientist who is involved in developing shrinking technology. When I wrote that story, I spoke with Minimizer prior to doing it and received his approval to go forward with the idea that at the end of the story, I would merge my story with the A.I.M. storyline, so there are examples of the SW Universe already in effect.

Hopefully, Min will be open to the idea. We'll see.
Marauder727 is offline   Reply With Quote