The Process Forum - View Single Post - Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken
View Single Post
Unread 11-20-2018   #14
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Re: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suning View Post
well the anime is really going slow paced some episodes are only one manga chapter, so i don't think they are skipping it also it had a kinda AR from shizu going back to her home while adult > teen > child but with clothes changes.
I had actually completely forgotten about that lmao. Honestly, there are a lot of manga I know where AR/AP happens. There is another that I might post that's another Isekai, where the main protag finds a fruit from a tree that can decrease and increase age and he imagines his two female characters as children. But we'll see a TG most definitely occur in it, when he transforms himself into a woman to "guard"/"watch over" one of his slaves that wants to become an adventurer, but he worries to much and doesn't want her to know lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suning View Post
true, i like how they extend the character development from shizu, it didn't happen on manga so the anime is probably using LN as base.
I'm going to go with more than probably, they went with the LN. Since the LN went more indepth with Shizu, but a bit of a spoiler. She does have a few more moments, but way way foreward in time. Talking like damn near and of the LN.

[SPOILER]
Shizu appear one more time in the LN, near the middle of the story. Where Shizu shows up during a fight between the MC and one of Shizu's old students. This is the last time we "see" her but we also hear her voice at the end of the LN when Mr. Big Bad Evil guy get's absorbed, he hears Shizu's voice, welcoming him.
[/SPOILER]

Last edited by godleydemon; 11-20-2018 at 02:34 PM.
godleydemon is offline   Reply With Quote