free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Smash Bros. World of Light Spirit Possession TF
View Single Post
Unread 12-12-2018   #10
jolem
Process Disciple

Re: Smash Bros. World of Light Spirit Possession TF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_DNA View Post
Wendy O Koopa + Tron Bonne, anyone?
That is really good. Nice sketch Mr. DNA.
I can see it now from this picture: Tron Wendy and Roll Isabelle arguing over Megaman. Speaking of Roll Isabelle, when you fight her all she does is use rockets to fight, which kinda makes it sad when you realized why she would be fighting like this..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tghawk555 View Post
I still can't figure this one out.
TFTG basically. Rover's a blue male cat so he'll just have Sheik's features. If there was a TFTG sequence then Sheik's body will gain Rover's fur, tail, and head.

Got lots of new ones today and now I'm doing Pokémon combinations too, though they will be after the usual list of human spritis in non-human bodies and vice versa.
Pandora from Kid Icarus Uprising in Wendy's body
TFTG chance of Geno being in Sheik's body
Another one for Crusty Sean of Splatoon being a Female Inkling, even though his match is about all Inklings.
Joan the Boar from Animal Crossing is in Peach's body
Candy Kong is in Bayonetta's body. A TF I would like to see.
Ouenean Cheerleaders of an Elite Beat Agents spin off are each inside an Isabelle body.
Lapras in Ice Climbers' bodies
Medli from Zelda: Windwaker is in Isabelle

The rest here are Pokémon and other non-human body mixes and Pokémon in other Pokémon bodies which anybody can make each of the Pokémon female if they wish.
Absol in Wolf's body
Latias in Charizard's body
Bewear in Donkey Kong's body
Rotom in Pikachu's body
Salamence in Charizard's body
jolem is offline   Reply With Quote