free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Smash Bros. World of Light Spirit Possession TF
View Single Post
Unread 12-13-2018   #12
jolem
Process Disciple

Re: Smash Bros. World of Light Spirit Possession TF

Oh that. I don't get it either, I don't remember what he likes to do in Sheik's body that will give off a good hint of what makes him relatable to Sheik. Was there something in his hobbies and dialogue that makes him a good fit for Sheik's body, like he wants to protect the Villagers or something? I don't really play Animal Crossing anymore so I don't know.

The next list of Spirits and non-human Spirits in Fighter's bodies. Oh, if there are some misspellings, it's because I had to quickly write the names down as my brothers fight the enemies since we're taking turns fighting them since there's no multiplayer and I didn't exactly tell them I'm writing down the names for this board on paper.
Esna the water spirit from Ever Oasis is in Mewtwo's body. I kinda like to see how that will work out since Tethu is in Young Link's body.
Cream and Cheese from Sonic are in Isabelle and Squirtle respectively
Alolan Exeggutor is in Palutena's body. That's an interesting TF idea.
A Phantom Knight in Zelda's body
Gomorrah the big dragon demon that Bayonetta uses for her Final Smash, they're in her body. Another interesting TF
Kaitlyn and Katie from Animal Crossing are both in Isabelle's body
Katrina from Animal Crossing is in Palutena's body
Saria the wood sage form Zelda 64 is in Isabelle's body.
Tiny Kong in Diddy Kong
Amy Rose from Sonic is in a Female Inkling's body.

Getting real close to the end of the game now, but the latest additions are:
Tora the Nopon from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 in Jigglypuff's body. A TF/TG idea.
Nago the cat from Kirby is in Isabelle's body
Krystal is in Fox's body even though in the fight itself she shows up.
A TF idea or TF/TG idea can be made from the Gangster, Lady, and Policeman who are supposed to be in Wolf, Peach, and Ike respectively but could be mixed up on who's body could be inhabiting the fighter.
Chrom's sister Lissa is in Isabelle's body
Elise from Fire Emblem is also in Isabelle's body
Pidget's in Peach's body
Tabuu the final boss from Brawl is in Bayonetta's body
The original Medusa from Kid Icarus (quite possibly what she looks like in the manual) who's a one-eyed lady with snakes for hair is in Palutena's body.
The Mummy from Castlevania is in Sheik's body.
The Werewolf from the Castlevania series if I remember correctly is a female in the game is inhabiting Wolf's body from Starfox.

Now for the Pokémon since they are a species and can be female as well, I'm putting them in their own separate list. Especially for those that are in specifically in a female Pokémon's body.
The Odyssey ship from Mario's Odyssey is in Jigglypuff's body. I wonder how a ship would feel about being alive in a body like that.
Tapu Koko is in Pika Libre's body and for those that don't know that's a female Pikachu (Edit: Oh, I thought I was starting in another page).
Entei, Raikou, and Suicune are in Incineroar's, Pika Libre's, and Greninja's bodies respectively.
Hydergion is in a Charizard's body
Uxie, Mespirit, and Azelf are all in a Mewtwo body (and is small like them)
Landia the four headed dragon from Kirby's Return to Dreamland is in Charizard's body
Mimikyu is in a Female Pikachu's body. Maybe that Pokémon is supposed to be female too.
Metagross is in ROB's body.
Not sure if this really counts unless you see Mega Mewtwo Y as female from the other Mewtwo movie in the fighter Mewtwo's body.
Dragonite in Charizard's body
Darkrai is in Greninja's body
Tyranitor is in King K. Rool's body.

More for the Pokémon list.
Regigas is in ROB's body.
Houndoom is in Wolf's body
Inspired the winged serpent monsters from Bayonetta are in a bunch of Mewtwo bodies.

Last edited by jolem; 12-15-2018 at 02:59 PM.
jolem is offline   Reply With Quote