free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - AR / AP Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 11-20-2016   #535
azerty47-2

Re: AR / AP Request Thread(Read First Post)

I have two requests to make, though I admit I don't have much faith in their success.

First and foremost, I'm looking for an adorable lost AR mini-comic called Regression Chronicles: Wittle Chief Takou. Like the name suggests, it was about a young girl who tries to cook something, but ends up being regressed into a baby. It was on deviantArt for a while, but the author's account was deactivated since then, and now the comic is lost. Does anyone happen to have it, or at least know where to look? Browsing the comic's pages with the Wayback Machine didn't help, as it didn't save the images themselves, only the pages they were on.

There's another lost AR piece I'm looking for. I don't remember the artist clearly, but I'm fairly certain it was PrivateMarshal, or someone with a similar art style. It was an uneven AR piece where a young female space explorer regressed into a baby bit by bit; first her hand regressed, then one of her legs IIRC, then her head, then she poofed out of her clothes altogether, emerging out of them as a baby. It was also on dA, except here I don't even remember the piece's name, frustratingly enough. Does anyone remember this, and could please share if they have it?