The Process Forum - View Single Post - Who Would You Want To Watch Shrink
View Single Post
Unread 07-26-2018   #6
Tiedefender
Process Master

Re: Who Would You Want To Watch Shrink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShrinkingOne View Post
Why watch? Big Kyle Gets Bigger by Brianwrob is one of the best shrinking stories I have read in a long while: paragraphs of description about another person's body (mainly the dick) as the protagonist gives a two hour blowjob and how things change with every inch.

Downside for some: the protagonist is a dude.
Yeah not what this thread is about. It is about a person or character you want to see shrinking. And what is the final size they end up at. It is fine if you want to see people or characters shrunk before, to be shrunk again.

I will ask that people don't post works that have already been made.

I wouldn't mind seeing Cali Logan shrinking again.
Final size 4 inches tall.

Edit:

I missed this post as I was trying to come up with a reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally g View Post
Fictional superheroines for me (especially Supergirl), because I identify with them in my fantasies.

Otherwise, or r/l person wise, it's a question best answered by the male membership, or perhaps ladies who prefer other ladies (or maybe anyone who might like to see a man reduced in size?).

So I don't qualify to answer on the above criteria.
You can use anyone you want real or fictional. Shrinking man or woman is fine. Just need a name and final size.

If people want to make their own stories they can post them in another thread.

So anyone can answer if they choose to.

Supergirl is fine. What size would you like to see her at?

Last edited by Tiedefender; 07-26-2018 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Missed post
Tiedefender is offline   Reply With Quote