Re: Who Would You Want To Watch Shrink

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReducer View Post
I know I want to see Sally G shrunk to around 8-12 inches tall
Agree with that! ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneBEFan View Post
OhZone ;P

I have an actual celebrity answer though... I just have to think about it a sec.

Kat Dennings, Aubrey Plaza, & Kristen Belle

In that order. Size? No taller than 1ft. As small as 1/24th their original height. When I do shrinking RPs my favorite sizes are 1/24th, 1/12th, 8 inches, or 1/6th (played less often).

Kat Dennings (5ft 3in)
  • 1/6th - 10½in
  • 1/12th - 5¼in
  • 1/24th - 2⅝in
Aubrey Plaza (5ft 6in)
  • 1/6th - 11in
  • 1/12th - 5½in
  • 1/24th - 2¾in
Kristen Belle (5ft 1in)
  • 1/6th - 10⅙in
  • 1/12th - 5.08in
  • 1/24th - 2½in

Why such detailed heights? Well it's very important... if you plan on shrinking them all to the same scale. ^_^
I agree! Shrink that OhZone chick! ha.

Also, I like your math.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzar9999 View Post
Shrunken Kat Dennings, Aubrey Plaza, & Kristen Bell?

Yum.

I'd also go for Christina Hendricks, Jennifer Lawrence, Anne Hathaway, or Jennifer Love Hewitt (who hasn't really been all that famous for a while, but whom I've never really gotten over).

All good. I'm actually not that hooked on celebrities lately. Maybe I'd like to shrink Anastasia Luna, though! Or maybe Tegan and Sara together. mmm Yeah I'm into singers lately.

But, you know, whoever it was. I'd want a story around it.

And I'd really like to shrink all my rl friends! And a few friends I met here too, like Sai, and Sally. Yeah! And I was thinking based on Arcane's math! Oh, how about I get cursed that I have to be the shortest woman in the room! I think I saw a story or an interactive like that. But I didn't like the way it wasn't really hitting its potential. Every time a shorter chick comes in the room, I shrink to a half inch shorter than her! mmm After I get pretty small, I even get smaller than their kids, and then smaller than Baribie, then Kelly, and then Polly pocket.

Oh I like that. ha.

I know. I'm crazy!

Last edited by OhZone; 07-26-2018 at 08:29 PM.
OhZone is offline   Reply With Quote