The Process Forum - View Single Post - How Did You Get Into SW
View Single Post
Unread 05-05-2017   #17
TheReducer
Process Fan

Re: How Did You Get Into SW

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniac View Post
However, what I DO remember from back then was The Reducer's original site very plain and simple. Kylia was just appearing at that time. The Process forum was just another board on whatever domain most of the fetish boards were on (I swear it was adultforums but the actual domain escapes me now) and only eventually did we get the SW Portal for a nice big list of links, that was mildly updated at the time.
Thanks for the mention. Seems like decades ago since I put up that site.

I'm from far back. When I was a kid the movie Captain Sinbad aired on regular TV (in my olds you had three major networks and whatever was on channel 2 thru 12 on VHF and what you could find on UHF). It starred Guy Williams (played the father on Lost in Space 60's TV series) as Sinbad. A princess got changed into a bird to fly out to see Sinbad as he was coming into port. When she returned, she was in the middle of being changed back when the villain came into the wizard's room and caught her doll size after changing from the bird.
Never told anyone about it. I caught movies on the Creature Double Feature with shrunken people or giants terrorizing a place picking up women. It got sexual when I got older and would daydream about it being me getting the tiny women.
I ran into a pre-Lorekeep forum on the Net back in the dial up days. And they would have a "contest" with us writing stories. Back then it was people like Shrinker1, SallyForth, Greenplant and a few other who would post stuff we wrote or even photo manipulated on the primitive programs they had then. Got introduced to the IRC and some of from the forum met there to chat. New people, like SailorDolly back when she was the young one in the group, would meet and get pointed to the forum then my site.
We've come a long way since then. Many sites and forums now and we're still on the IRC chatting away. And we have a convention also. Never thought I would see something like that back in the late 80's that we have now.

Last edited by TheReducer; 05-05-2017 at 02:41 PM.
TheReducer is offline   Reply With Quote