free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - BE Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 04-24-2018   #1998
Stephen19
Lurker

Re: BE Request Thread(Read First Post)

I'm looking for a story, likely I came across it around 2010, give or take a year.

It's very likely not in the overflowingbra library. It's about a family travelling to a new town, where it gradually turns out that there is something in the water that causes extreme breast expansion in females. It starts with nipple expansion, then the breasts themselves catch up, in case of the protagonist.
The story had a darker side to it as well in a form of uncontrollable breast growth (if I remember correctly, basically touching them made them grow, someone got huge, another hugely one-sided, another girl basically round). Another thing to the story that I think it was illustrated (not sure) but extremely long, around a hundred pages if not more. Very distinct story but I completely forgot the title and google is not helping. I don't remember what site I did read it on, but I think it had a purple-ish design to it, and I distinctly remember categories by tags (not fantasyfeeder). Any help about the story (preferably title ) or what that site could have been is a great help!
Stephen19 is offline   Reply With Quote