free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Updates on BustArtist's grOw series.
View Single Post
Unread 08-30-2013   #129
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

Re: Updates on BustArtist's grOw series.

Here's a quick update on things that are currently going on behind, and in front of, the scenes in "BA-land".

grOw Girls continue to expand!
The grOw Girl images are continuing to be made for reaching the specific goals of my Cintiq Fundraiser. If you haven't seen them, image 9 is now up at my website and my DeviantArt Gallery. The website versions currently have the advantage of being able to download the images without any text (see link above each image).

The next project is fully underway! A new grOw/stOry!
This actually has been in the works now since around April. I have had the pleasure of welcoming a new writer on board who has been diligently reworking the latest chosen E.L. Publication "Tremendous Tit Tale" story. This has allowed me to focus on the last grOw/cOmic, and frees me up to delve quickly into the imagery of this new stOry as it is written. I had taken on the task of rewriting the last 2 grOw/stOries (#13, "New mOOns Rising"; and #14, "SororTITy Study Party"). The crafting of these stories took a lot of work, and THEN, I was able to begin the artwork and production — this added a lot more time between releases.
Some of you may know this new writer from various forums, but most recently from his herculean, on-going saga of PE, BE, AssE, and all sorts of growth fantasies called "Medicine Show" at LPSG (Link). He goes by "Longbow9" in the Forums and he has been doing a great job of resurrecting a grOw/stOry that I've been trying to complete since 2008 — the reworking of "Lacula". This new rendition features a whole new take on the secret of the growth, and features BE, lactation, PE, and Ass expansion with an expanded cast of characters! And it's going to be a big one — possibly in the range of the last grOw/stOry, "SororTITy Study Party."

Stay tuned!
BustArtist is offline   Reply With Quote