free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Missa- Body Inflation
View Single Post
Unread 01-14-2016   #75
trigbop
Leecher

Re: Missa- Body Inflation

Hey Missa,

Any plans for some more straight WG videos? The WG aspect of your latest one looks really interesting, but I have to admit, the whole pig transformation is sort of a turn-off for me, so I've been on the fence about picking it up.

Out of curiosity, do you have any plans to go bigger in terms of the WG expansions? I think you're doing a great job rivaling TMC in terms of production values, which is fantastic (the more, the merrier, I say), but MaxGrowth seems to be the only producer going for bigger, BBW style expansions. I'd love to see you going for that as well since you have some very good acting. Also, a minor gripe of mine (and I get the feeling more than a few people will disagree), but your face make-up, while wonderfully done, always seems a bit too heavy for the expanded body below. I know that's additional props (aka more money), but I'm just wondering if that's something you've considered shooting for down the road.

Anyway, thanks for joining up with our weird corner of the world. Really enjoy your videos, keep up the awesome work!
trigbop is offline   Reply With Quote