The Process Forum - View Single Post - Missa- Body Inflation
View Single Post
Unread 01-16-2016   #78
SBBeauregarde
Leecher

Re: Missa- Body Inflation

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post
SBBeauregarde: I’d like to be in the blueberry suit. I wanted to jump in with Violet when she was wearing it. Haha!

Succoria: The mood she was shooting for was fear of popping, not sadness. She really enjoyed being in the suit, but wanted to convey that “concern” feel that she was going to burst. I appreciate your tips, thank you so much.

guitar, KCBInflate

: Thanks for the tip

serioussam1212: Thank you. Noted.

Thereplacement80, MotoMoto

: Thank you! Love your beautiful words, very appreciated.

Lazyrazr525: If the blueberries are popular, I plan to hire brand new models to perform the genre. I have a fashion model I am speaking with right now that would like to try some soft core material before she dabbles in hard core. I know a lot of you guys are into BE also. I have more of a fan base in that genre (meaning more re-sales), maybe you guys will check out my new BE material coming out to see if it is for you? The blueberry sales are a bit disappointing, the first one not good, the second one very bad up to this point.. I have not broken even yet with material costs and model’s wage.. but I am still doing well in breast expansion, belly expansion, and BBW transformations. Bear with me!
We all would love to see Missa in the suit for a clip I know id buy it
SBBeauregarde is offline   Reply With Quote