Unread 10-19-2014   #4
Memorex75
Process Fan

Re: New Story: The Residue of Love ch.3

The Residue of Love
pt.3
Warm Welcoming

~Nicole~

Nicole sat in the empty back room that was the closest thing to her’s in the house. It was where The Master sent her when he didn’t want her around and naturally she’d been spending lots of her time here. The room was practical empty, a few pillows and one sturdy chair sat in one back corner. A large metal bucket in one front corner. Not at all like the feather bed and fine furnishings it had once had before. Nicole sat leaning against the wall since there was no furniture. She could go sit in the living room but she wanted to be in this room. This was where The Master most often used her and there were so many memories, good and bad that reminded her of The Master.

A ruckus came from outside the house and Nicole sprang to her feet and into the living room. As she made it to the living room The Master barged in through the front door and Nicole froze involuntary. It was one of the powers The Master had, to take complete control of her body. Nicole turned and mechanically walked back into her room but from the living room she could hear the protests and struggle of what could only be a woman coming into the other room. Standing in the empty back corner facing outward The Master’s influence left her but she knew she was wanted in this exact spot. The Master had on occasion done this before, taking a girl from one of the towns outside the woods and bring her home to have his way with her. Or to have Nicole have his way with her, or some variation.

From the other room Nicole could hear The Master say as the other voice cut off. “Now I will take my pleasure of you and then make you my devoted slave.” “Go to hell!” The woman screamed. “You can rape me, and you can kill me but your never going to brake me.” “Oh? You think you can resist me?” He asked. “I can give you such pleasures a thousand years of training to resist torture could not prepare you for. However I think the best way to brake a fiery one like you is to first show you what I mean to do to you then crush your hope by doing it.”

The woman shuffled to the open doorway, she was bound by magic Nicole guessed by the way she took such slow short steep and looked like she was being prodded. Nicole had learned over the years that she knew absolutely nothing of magic and so long as she always had her sense of feelings she would never want for it. At first the woman appeared to ware nothing, her curvy yet bubbly body perfect and bare to the world but Nicole realized by looking at the pale skin of her face and chest she did not have dark skin but wore an absolutely skin tight dark suit with the chest ripped out to expose her nice plump breasts, no wonder The Master chose her. Nicole mused to herself. The Master had always had excellent taste in women and this one was no exception. Long slim legs rising to narrow hips and a tight ass, slim waist. Nice camel toe. Nicole thought to herself. She wondered how the front of that marvelously reveling yet canceling outfit had ripped to expose those nice tits. All topped off by a long head of hair done up in a disarrayed pony tail. In short a perfect specimen as The Master would say, although that look of contempt she gave The Master simply wouldn’t do.

As the woman set her eyes on Nicole they widened as big as saucers. It was a common reaction but this was somewhat more. The woman recoiled, or at least tried to, backing up against her bonds she rose to tip toes and bucked as if climbing up was an alternative to going back. “A PLASM THRALL!” She shrieked and began thrashing ten times as hard. “Oh so you know what it is?” The Master asked coming up behind the woman and grabbing a breast and ass cheek in each hand. “A magically bound slave, a soul ripped from it’s body and given a substitute form.” The woman droned in a haunted voice not even noticing The Masters fondling. So ungrateful. Nicole thought. “I prefer the name Slime Girl, and you my dear will be my new one.” “NNNNOOOOO. Gods No!” The girl shrieked and flailed but could barely move an inch.

“First your going to beg me to fuck you and you will be convincing. Then I shall make you mine and you shall take this flawed servants place.” Nicole’s heart skipped a beat and blue slimy sweat beaded on her breasts but she knew better than to show even a twinge of emotion even though The Master had released his influence. “Or. The Master continued. You will refuse me and I will give you to her, and I imagine she will do her best to break you. Then I will make you mine and you can serve me together. Choose.” The Master said. The woman looked Nicole up and down but to her credit stiffened. “Go to hell you bastard I wont let you make me into your whore as well as your slave.” A small smile spread across The Masters face. “Gods how I’m going to enjoy playing with you.” He said and looked to Nicole. Nicole needed no prompting, a slow smile spread over her face and continued to spread until Nicole’s mouth dominated her face in an inhuman parody of a smile. The woman went white and suddenly her bonds must have vanished because for a split second she slumped, looked confused at The Master and then bolted for the door.

~Elizabeth~

Her bonds dropped, all but the shield blocking her magic of course, but Elizabeth was so terrified using magic was the farthest thing from her mind. She ran for the door not even thinking this mage could simply wrap her in air again but she had to get away from here. That thing was a Thrall. Elizabeth had learned of Thralls in her studies. Dark mages could tear the soul out of a person and then create a magical construct to keep it in and that person would then be the ultimata slave. Not able to escape because there body was the prison or they could even be brain washed to not want to escape at all. This bastard was obviously a sex mage, a black mage that drew his power from carnal energy. She’d be damned if she’d let herself become some living sex toy, lost forever to the world out here in these woods. And so she ran to the door.

Elizabeth only made it half way to the door before the bastard said. “Take her.” and the Thrall leapt forward clearing the few feet in an impossible bound and slammed into Elizabeth’s back. When it hit her Elizabeth felt the force of a person jumping into her but the woman liquefied as she struck Elizabeth’s back like she had been made of water. Elizabeth pitched forward hitting the floor with a wet slap landing in a large blue puddle but as her senses came back to her the puddle began to move and take shape around her. Elizabeth thrashed and strained trying desperately to get to the door but as she crawled thick blue tentacles wrapped around her hands and feet. “No!” She screamed as the blue mass surrounded her and turned her onto her back, pinning her arms and legs to the ground. The woman reformed from the slime above her, flowing into shape from the arms and legs up. Blue slime dripped down onto Elizabeth from the blue figure, Elizabeth watched as a droplet formed on it’s chest and ran down the side of one of it’s huge breasts hanging down above her, she cringed as the stuff landed on her cheek.

~Nicole~

Gods it felt good to have this lively creature swirling up her insides. Nicole thought as she flowed over the thrashing woman, taking her time to reform, savoring ever kick and squirm. Finally leaning over her, holding the woman’s hands and feet within her own arms to insure escape was impossible. Nicole waited for The Master’s order. The Master came to stand next to them. “Now Nicole you will take this woman in my place and create your very own competition.” Nicole’s anticipation of playing with the woman shriveled up and died. Nicole felt strange, The Master was changing her somehow. “Ohh.” She gasped and looked down between her legs, the trapped woman staring in horror also. Nicole’s pussy twitched and all at once a very large cock sprouted out, the sensation was so much like being fucked Nicole nearly melted into an orgasm but The Master’s will kept her sold. A shower of blue slime cum sprayed onto the woman’s legs, Nicole had orgasmed hard as the dick came out. “Now Fuck Her To Death!” The Master screamed and Nicole’s body moved on it’s own as The Master took control. The bound woman shrieked in horror.

~Elizabeth~

“OH GODS NO, OH GODS NOT THIS.” Elizabeth thrashed like a mad woman but her hands might as well have been manacled to the floor. This creature just grew a huge penis and was going to rape her. Terror finally winning over all other emotion. As the slime girl leaned down pressing herself on top of Elizabeth and with a slimy swish Elizabeth felt the cock gently stroke her private places. Elizabeth was not in fact a virgin, she’d had sex..... once. It had been in a broom closet at the magic school with one of her male classmates. She had been young, horny, and had convinced herself she’d loved him but the thrill of nearly being caught at any minute had played into it a bit too. Elizabeth remembered it had hurt a fair bit too, though she had known it would her first time. As the huge blue dick rubbed against her crotch however memories of that pain leapt to the forefront as she compared the sheer size difference of this to a human man.

Fear finally took over and no longer able to think Elizabeth screamed as loud as she could as the monster entered her. Not even caring to tear away the bottoms of her clothes it simply pressed through them, ripping them as it violated her. The sensation however was not what she remembered from her one and only time and her screams lessened, though not stopped, as she tried to process this feeling. The slime dick flowed into her, that was the best way to describe it, no pain but an uncomfortable slick, sliding feeling. Once inside her the dick swelled and grew in gentle pulses, filling her more fully than any human man ever could, every nook and cranny. In spite of herself Elizabeth gasped in pleasure and moaned with the throbbing pulses, her thrashing becoming more and more in time with the creatures thrusting. Looking up the slime girl seamed to be enjoying the sensations just as much and began to moan and panted in time with her.

Elizabeth felt the magic before she ever felt it’s effect but in her shielded and helpless position all she could do was lay there and get raped as the life energy was stolen from her body and carried off. “Nnnnnooooo.” She moaned much weaker now as the slime beast continued to pump away at her. She could barely move now much less resist and as the light faded from her shame skittered across her mind that she might have actually enjoyed dying if it felt this good.

~Nicole~

The Master had only guided her through the first few strokes but taken by the sensation Nicole had no longer needed The Masters control and had been fucking this poor girl herself for some time now unguided. Only after the woman had stopped moving or making any sound had Nicole been physically able to stop. As she pulled out of the unconscious woman The Masters beautiful gift slithered back up into her with a slurp and she shuddered in ecstasy. Leaning down and pressing her head between the girls lovely large breasts. Nicole listened for a heart beat. “She still lives Master.” Nicole said looking up at him with joy. “Move.” Was his only response and Nicole slid off her as if her own life depended on it. The Master picked the crumpled woman up in his arms and walked toward the door.

Horror at what was about to happen seized Nicole and she bounded to her feet. “No Master please, I’ll do better to please you, Please don’t replace me, please.” She begged but The Master calmly walked out the front door as if she did not exist. Nicole stopped dead at the doorway knowing full well it was the boundary she was never to cross, but for a moment she considered crossing it if only to stop this from happening. “Master!” She wailed as he stepped to the waters edge. The Master did look back then and the joy on his face when he saw her despair lifted Nicole’s heart for the spilt second before he threw the girl in.
Memorex75 is offline   Reply With Quote