Unread 10-19-2014   #10
Memorex75
Process Fan

Re: New Story: The Residue of Love ch.9

The Residue of Love
pt. 9
Cumming Together

~Elizabeth~

The last of the books Elizabeth had to read, her last hope, was My First Thrall. After learning the details of soul removal and the resulting destruction of her real body by it the levity of the title was wasted on her. The book described all the different types of containers you could make for a soul destined to become a thrall. Just going over the index Elizabeth once again felt that she could have had it worse than becoming a slime girl, the index was a list of horrors. Flipping to the Plasm Thrall section Elizabeth began to read.

The book described absolutely everything about her body. She could be manipulated through magic to become liquid, become solid, mold her body into almost any shape with or without freedom of movement. She could be forced to do absolutely anything, say anything, even think anything if the process was done at the time she was made. She thanked her lucky stars she’d not been brainwashed.

Her body itself also had many other interesting properties. For one thing skin to slime contact with humans was an absolutely overpowering aphrodisiac for both her and the human. That did explain how The Master seemed to be able to keep it up almost indefinitely when he fucked her and why, to her shame, it felt SO damn good. Simple limits could also be set on her body so she could not go places she was not wanted when she was left unattended. These limits could be in forced by anything from extreme pain, if that sensation was not removed, to body crippling pleasure in the form of endless strong orgasms till she re-crossed her boundary. Other punishments like the bucket were suggested as well for ‘stubborn thralls’.

In short the book described plasm thralls as one of the most preferable forms of slave being most effective in applications of magic gathering and storage as well as general labor and pleasure uses. Every day that Elizabeth read more about herself it became harder and harder to not despair at her helplessness when The Master took her every night.

Elizabeth learned about the making of a plasm thrall as well. It really did take a lot of magic to create an organism like her slime body and the sacrifice of her real body was listed here too as the most efficient method of generating that power. She learned that her body was also not in fact self sustaining or immortal. To her disgust she learned that her body was in fact very high maintenance, requiring daily infusions of her masters or creators essence to hold together. In blood magic that would translate to blood but for her body a daily dose of spluge from The Master, taken in any convenient orifice, was the only thing keeping her alive. Escape by killing The Master was there fore out of the question. They had to find a way to break the curse and get new human bodies before they could go without his creamy white life juice.

Elizabeth learned one day that she was in fact unique among her kind. Being a magically created being her body naturally channel magic. It could however be blocked as it had been in her so she could not use magic. However all slime girls could use a sort of natural magic produced by there bodies. It was mentioned in the book however that it was not dangerous unless your subject had received previous training in the use of magic because it would take several life times to learn to use it on your own and further more the master would still be able to control it if the thrall used it. Teaching Nicole to use magic for the next few centuries and still getting rapped daily did not seem like the ideal escape plan to Elizabeth but the fact that it was not impossible for a slime girl to use magic was a serious boost to her spirts. She would just have to find a way to remove the block.

Unfortunately the more she read the more solid her slimy chains seemed to be. Being her creator The Master had pretty much total control of her body because he’d left an imprint on her soul when removing it. Without a way to overcome that omnipotent control any plan she came up with could instantly be crushed.

Finally Elizabeth came to the last section that was just some over obvious warnings about the creation of Plasm Thralls. Make sure to remove magic from magically educated subjects, never allow a thrall to get its hands on any vital point without your full control because of there strength. Basically the most obvious things you shouldn’t do. Then she read the line that would ultimately save her life and soul forever....

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES STORE MORE THAN ONE FREE WILL PLASM THRALL IN THE SAME PLACE UNATTENDED.

Beneath it read. Due to the nature of Plasm Thralls it is possible that two thralls may merge if left unattended. Such a merger would result in a blending of the two souls contained within them. This blending would result in a completely new soul without any of the limitations imprinted into the original two souls. Such an unbound soul would not only be uncontrollable but possessing a combination of both plasm bodies altered strength the result could be very dangerous.

Elizabeth could not believe it. After all the solid research saying she was completely under The Masters control this one line was the answer to everything. Through his own greed at not destroying Nicole they may have a way to escape. But there was one problem. The warning stated she would have to merge with Nicole to free them of the control powers The Master had on them. What would such a merger mean for both of them? She may be able to use magic again, and if she could she’d be all but home free in using what she learned to change them back. But would she still be herself if she merged with such a mindless sex addict like Nicole? This would need careful testing and practice before she knew if it was even possible, she didn’t even know for sure how to merge with Nicole but she would have to learn. All these concerns aside this was probably her only chance and she jumped up from her books and ran in search of Nicole to get started.

~Nicole~

Nicole was standing on a ladder in the living room cleaning the ornate chandler as Elizabeth came running into the room. She was carrying one of the thick books from The Masters study. She waved the book frantically still unable to talk and Nicole got down to see what she wanted. “What is it?” She asked. Elizabeth looked worried, but she couldn’t tell Nicole what she had found. “A way to escape?” Nicole asked. Elizabeth soundlessly groaned and opened the book. She frantically pointed to some bold print on the page but as always Nicole didn’t have a clue how to read it and she shrugged. Elizabeth had a look of deep thought on her face as she stared at Nicole trying to come up with a way to tell her. It must be something good. Nicole thought. “Maybe you can give me a hint?” She asked. Elizabeth’s face slowly cleared and then a frown passed over it.

Elizabeth stuck out her finger and jammed it into Nicole’s stomach. Nicole gasped instantly becoming wet. With out even teasing her with a few good strokes Elizabeth pulled her finger out. Heart still racing Nicole tried to puzzle out what Elizabeth wanted as she pointed and motioned to herself. “You want to fool around? This is the big brake through?” Elizabeth rolled her eyes and grabbed at Nicole’s hand pulling at her index finger. Nicole shrugged and stuck the finger into Elizabeth’s tit. Elizabeth went ridged, it looked like she was fighting just to think straight with Nicole inside her. Light weight. When Elizabeth started to soundlessly gasp and a pool was starting to form at her feet Nicole pulled her finger out. Elizabeth slumped and took several minutes of heavy breathing before she straightened to face Nicole.

“Not what you needed?” Nicole asked in all seriousness but Elizabeth scowled. “You think you have a way out that involves us being in one another?” Elizabeth nodded. “You don’t have the control to show me when I enter you and you need me to do something if it’s you entering me?” Elizabeth nodded more excitedly. “Well what do I have to do? Is there any way to show me?” Nicole asked and Elizabeth looked lost once again.

Elizabeth pointed to her right hand then to herself. Next she pointed to her left hand then to Nicole. “I’m the left one?” Nicole asked and Elizabeth nodded. She laced her fingers together and started to squeeze. Gee trying that hard her hands will melt together. Nicole thought and sure enough that’s just what they did. Elizabeth went limp and the tangled lump that was her hands went straight for her crotch but Nicole finally understood. After a few minutes Elizabeth managed to re focus herself. The girl had really taken to the whole self gratification thing a whole lot more freely than she would have months ago. A few years and we may be able to pull that stick out of her ass. Nicole mused.

“We have to come together?” Nicole asked. Was that even possible? She’d never had another slime girl to try with. Elizabeth nodded excitedly now that she’d gotten the point across. “Can we? We just tried entering one another. It’s fun and all but The Master’s had us do that dozens of times in front of him and we were under his power.” Elizabeth shook her head no and laced her hands together again but with what looked like some effort did not fuse her hands again. “It’s more than that hun?” Nicole asked.

“Elizabeth, do you remember that time a few days ago when we fucked to fool The Master into thinking you were ok again.” Elizabeth nodded and Nicole could swear if she wasn’t already red she’d be blushing. “There was a point when something was different, do you remember?” A look of recognition passed over Elizabeth’s face and she nodded in agreement. “I think I may have done that.” Nicole said sheepishly. Elizabeth looked confused. “Well when you were on top of me and we had to make the show extra good for The Master I tried with all my might to please you so it would look real. I imagined myself flowing into you and you into me. For a second I thought I could tell what you were thinking. Gods it felt so good I really didn’t care and it was so quick but...... There was something there wasn’t there?” Elizabeth nodded then sighed. She motioned to Nicole to fallow and she headed for there room. “You want to try again don’t you?” Nicole asked. Elizabeth paused and turned. The look on her face said it all. She did not want to try it ever again. She hated giving into the sensations her body could experience but she knew it was the only way and so she would do it. She would love every second of it and hate herself later but she would do it. Nicole fallowed.

~Elizabeth~

They only had a few hours before The Master was due back. Best to just get on with this and be quick. Elizabeth sat on the floor and Nicole sat across from her. “I think I know what to do.” Nicole said holding out a finger. “Trust me this is what I’m best at.” She said with a grin. Elizabeth couldn’t help but grin back. This woman may not be the sharpest she’d ever met but she was in no way stupid and she was about the closest thing to an expert on Plasm Thralls you could find. Elizabeth wished she could explain what she was making Nicole do. Trying to fuse there souls together was, magically speaking, the dumbest idea Elizabeth had ever had. Like trying to cut open your own head with an axe so you could look at your brain with a hand mirror. There was a million things that could go wrong and Nicole sat there calmly holding out a finger. Elizabeth could do nothing but sigh and stick her finger into Nicole’s, she did trust her after all.

At first it felt perfectly normal, all things considered. Elizabeth’s finger solidly stood out inside the deformed slime of Nicole’s finger. Nicole was obviously felling the effects of being entered but a look of concentration was cast in stone on her face. Then Elizabeth felt something. The slime of Nicole’s finger seemed to be trying to force it’s way back into place, it squeezed down on Elizabeth’s finger. Elizabeth’s vision flashed white as a wave of intense physical pleasure coursed through her entire body like being struck by lightning. When she was able to wrestle enough self control back to do simple things like see rather than feel Elizabeth was staring at her finger. From the first knuckle down ending in Nicole’s own knuckle their fused finger was a deep purple. Oh gods it worked. Elizabeth thought frantically. ‘It sure did.’ Nicole said. Wait Nicole had not moved her lips. ‘I can’t believe it. I’m actually inside your head.’ Nicole thought, a grin spreading across her face. Gods, she is, I hear her thoughts and, oh gods I can read all her thoughts and memories too. Elizabeth panicked and yanked her finger back. As their fingers separated she felt a feeling of resistance like this was natural and pulling apart was something her body itself didn’t want. The purple space pulled and with a snap both slime girls went limp. In the split second it took to hit the floor the feeling that Elizabeth experienced was like molten lava coursing through her veins at the speed of lightning. It passed down her arm, through her chest both searing and tickling across her nipples, down her torso and hitting her in the pelvis like a sledge hammer. The orgasms she and Nicole were simultaneously hitting were so strong their backs arched as twin gushes of slime sprayed across the room and against the wall from each of there pussies.

Moments or hours later, Elizabeth didn’t know she weakly stirred and tried to roll over. Gods it felt like her entire body had just been slapped by a giant, she tingled with numbness all over. Oh. Nicole groaned. “I haven’t cum like since the early years.” She said with a grin and a giggle. A grin! ‘Crazy whore.’ Elizabeth thought. “Hey that’s not very nice.” Nicole said and gasped. She could still read Elizabeth’s mind.

They had been mentally linked, no more than that, she felt like Nicole had been part of her, had someone touched Nicole she would have felt it too. She had been able to read Nicole’s thoughts, memories, even physical feelings. Elizabeth now knew everything about Nicole, EVERYTHING, in the spilt second she had looked. Part of that had apparently rubbed off. “Why’d you pull back?” Nicole asked. “It felt so good. We really were one, last time we must have only come close.” Elizabeth weakly shuffled over, she couldn’t explain how violated she felt without words and didn’t want to if she could. It had been Nicole, she trusted Nicole but her mind was the one thing she had still had to herself and it had been rummaged through like an old trunk.

“Hey it’s ok.” Nicole said soothingly, obviously reading her mind. “It’s just me.” ‘We’re in this together.’ she thought right into Elizabeth’s mind. ‘I... I just need a minute.’ Elizabeth thought huddling into the corner. For several moments she just tried to shake the lingering sensation of being one with Nicole and the new awareness of Nicole’s mind in her own. ‘I’m sorry.’ She finally sent through her mind. It was so weird holding a conversation where she wasn’t talking. Nicole looked confused at her. “Why?” Nicole asked. Elizabeth began to weeping big slimy tears. ‘I didn’t really know what we were getting ourselves into and I got scared.’ “Oh honey.” Nicole said crawling over to her. “There’s nothing wrong with that, how may times have we both been scared since coming here?” She asked. ‘I shouldn’t have been.’ Elizabeth sobbed. ‘I was supposed to keep us both safe, I’m the maga, and I didn’t even have a clue at what would actually happen and got scared.’ Nicole held her. “Your human... well close as we can get.” She laughed. There’s nothing wrong being surprised or not knowing, even if you are an all powerful maga.” She said giggling while she held her.

“How can I hear your thoughts?” Nicole asked some time later. ‘I don’t know.’ Elizabeth thought in response. ‘Side effect of linking more directly I guess, last time it had only been by accident and for a split second. I don’t want to but we’re going to have to experiment with linking more. It’s the key to getting out of here.’ “I know.” Nicole said. “I saw it in your head...” ‘Sorry.’ she though. “I know it all, if we learn to link you will be able to use magic again and with that and all you’ve learned from The Master’s books we can work on getting new bodies and escaping.” Elizabeth nodded. “We’ll have to play it natural on the nights with The Master up till then.” Nicole said. ‘Yeah.’ Elizabeth mentally groaned. Soon she would not only be free of that bastard but she planned to get even and then some if she could get her magic back. “Just bend over and plot.” Nicole said with a grin and Elizabeth rolled her eyes.

Days later Elizabeth lay on the floor of their room allowing the puddle, more like lake, she had just expelled seep back into her red slimy skin. Progress had been made in these last few days, but slowly. Today the girls had managed to fuse up to the elbow, there new arm a sold bright purple, before Elizabeth caved under the tremendously sensuous flood of feeling that accompanied a melding. Embarrassingly enough it was the desire for the inhuman climax that fallowed splitting apart that forced her to pull away.

Cursing her damned weak will once again Elizabeth sat up. ‘Sorry.’ She thought toward Nicole who was already finished pulling herself together. “It’s not like I don’t enjoy it myself too.” Nicole said grinning. ‘I can’t believe I keep doing this.’ Elizabeth thought. ‘I’m sorry for ever calling you a whore. Against that feeling.... even my will buckles every time.’ “It’s ok.” Nicole said getting to her feet. “The name’s true, all the same I’m glad you see things my way now.” See it, Elizabeth did. Without the shame and anger of being rapped Elizabeth had actually began to enjoy the heightened feelings her body could experience from fusing with Nicole and the instinctual desire for that huge climax was like the weight of the world on her shoulders the whole time they were together.

‘We have to keep trying.’ Elizabeth thought. ‘We have to be one hundred percent fused before we confront The Master. If there’s even a hint of our old bodies left he may be able to separate us and then we’re both finished. Plus I may not have my full power unless the limits are completely removed. It would be easier just to teach you magic but we don’t have that kind of time and we’d surly be caught.’ “Well we wont be learning to fuse completely today.” Nicole said. “I’m a little tired from all that fun and we still have to preform for The Master tonight.” ‘You must be getting old.’ Elizabeth thought jokingly. “Oh not a lively young thing like you.” Nicole said and poked Elizabeth in the shoulder caressingly. Elizabeth moaned, dampness forming between her legs again. She really could see why Nicole could have become so loyal to The Master. Without making it a demeaning punishment the feel of someone inside her was intoxicating. Elizabeth was sure this was why she was failing at the fusion so often. Nicole removed her finger and beamed down a loving smile which Elizabeth returned.

~Nicole~

“So now that I know a bit about magic too. How are we going to make bodies to go to when we are able to use magic?” Nicole asked as they cleaned the kitchen together one afternoon. ‘I don’t know.’ Elizabeth slumped not looking up as she answered. ‘There’s no way to generate the power we need to get the job done.’ The plan in theory so far was fuse, subdue The Master, generate an obscene amount of magical power by yet unknown means, create two new human bodies. A process itself that was not exactly first year material. Separate and somehow not be helpless after projectile ejaculating, and finally separate their souls from their slime bodies and migrate to the new ones.

‘It’s hopeless.’ Elizabeth dropped to her knees at the counter. ‘All this time, all the work to find a way to escape the impossible to escape control of The Master. Only to find that changing back is absolutely impossible on our own.’ Nicole had no words to sooth her, that’s how it looked. She placed a hand on Elizabeth’s shoulder. “I know you’ll find a way. My knowing magic is only second hand from you but I know you’ll find a way. Look how far we’ve come. First you need to be able to fuse with me so you can use magic yourself then you’ll find a way.” Elizabeth placed her hand on Nicole’s and thinking to herself, though unable to hide it from Nicole, thought. ‘There really is no way out this time. We can’t generate enough power to make bodies and migrate, It’s one process too many. We need two bodies and even if we used The Master’s body to generate power it would only be enough for one. And I can’t work the magic to do it separated from you. The best we can do is probably to kill The Master and then starve to death without his cum.’ Elizabeth cried slimy red tiers and tried not to think at all for Nicole’s sake.
Memorex75 is offline   Reply With Quote