free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Cleavage Accounts
View Single Post
Unread 09-28-2018   #110
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Re: The Cleavage Accounts

I am working on the next chapter of The Supermarket and should have it up on time by Tuesday. After that I am kicking around an idea that involves a much more focused, slow burn BE story involving a woman "suffering" from macromastia and finding true love.

No serums, no magic, no multinational corporations with questionable morals ... just straight up natural BE. I thought about doing a full fledged romance novel with this concept, but I don't know if I have time. I want to stay on the chapter a week schedule I've been on. I don't really know if I am capable or ready to do something like that.

Oh yeah, I redid Endowment Resort: Day One cover. Same image and I didn't morph them... I just uncropped it so it wouldn't have the goofy borders at the top and bottom. I decided not to morph it because:

1. It is a PITA to do three women at once, (doing the Identicals cover almost killed me, though it would be easier for me now that I've practiced more) especially with the poses the brunettes have. I'm just not good enough yet. I wasted buying another image of these same three thinking I would put them on the cover again of a later chapter to show their progress but I just can't do it. They would've been all pressed together with the blonde in the middle and it was going to be so hot, but I can't pull it off. Maybe some day.

2. I think this completely random image that doesn't represent any character or events described in the story and are most certainly not the Bimbo Team of Bobbi, Tricia and Gail and doesn't represent what three formerly flat chested women would look like after the first day of competition.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 09-28-2018 at 06:09 PM.
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote