The Process Forum - View Single Post - TaylorMadeClips BE Updates
View Single Post
Unread 04-12-2008   #64
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

Talking Re: Mistress Taylor Presents BE Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by calibra16vuk View Post
All gone quiet can we expect any new updates?
Actually Taylor has shot several scenes and she has been posting about them.
I haven't answered you yet because I should have a couple edited already but I am so burnt right now on editing I sent them to our other editor and he turns around and takes a surprise vacation so now those raw footage tapes are stuck at his house until he returns. But I have another short scene Taylor just gave me I was going to cut and have ready in a day I hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilconcarne View Post
If you want more frequent updates, he posts on the bearchive forums more often then here. He just updated about filming two new girls for two new BE scenes.
I have never posted there I don't think. This is the sole forum where I post on behalf of our sites or stores and that's because when Taylor did come here to post she was accused of being a spammer but nobody except Lorekeep knew we were even working on "Taylor Grows Very Drunk" for him. Two days after Taylor first posted the clip came out and I would doubt the response would have been the same then if she posted. But she was upset that even after Lorekeep posted and she re-posted she was totally ignored so she has never come back. HAHA

http://www.process-productions.com/f...ead.php?t=7588
So thats why I get to spread my infectious good cheer around this fine forum.

Evilconcarne since the first day of our partnership Taylor has done all the posting in forums and recently Growth clips are the only clips besides the ones she is in that she doesn't shoot and direct. I have ALWAYS been WAY BACK behind the scenes not wanting to be noticed and she's always been the show.
Assuming that I would have to be posting under Taylor's name is not giving her nearly the credit she deserves. She's got a PHD and has been known back as far as her B-movie days to be a fan favorite who was as personable as they come.
In fact Taylor was about to come back to this forum to post since she books, shoots and directs all the BE clips now.

BudapestSwopeJr is offline   Reply With Quote