free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Incredible Shrinking Woman Needs a Remake
View Single Post
Unread 09-19-2017   #7
SDK
Frequent Poster

Re: Incredible Shrinking Woman Needs a Remake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
I had trouble deciding which actress to use. I could list lost of women to shrink but not all of them are actresses. I did like Gemma Atkinson in Red Alert 3.

Then there is the question of shrinking. Should the shrinking be a constant rate? If it is then how fast? Or shrinking spurts? Is the amount random or a set amount each time? And do the spurts happen at random?

I'm sure people will have there favorite choice. Random shrinking spurts with random shrinking amount would have some funny and embarrassing scenes. Constant shrinking would be good for adapting to changing environments. And we get to see how she handles getting smaller every day.
Shes hot, but I want an actress who can sell the reactions.

Unlike the original, Id want to see short shrinking spurts. Maybe a few inches at a time. It would also present a good opportunity for the ISW to see herself shrink in the mirror and release she is shrinking. Also provides a chance for some cheap thrills (ie. a boob slip - if they go PG-13, she can quickly cover herself).
SDK is offline   Reply With Quote